Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. (1357 Views)

Israel Gaza War: Why Africa Is Divided Over Israel And Palestine War / Why Africa Chose China (you Won't Believe What USA Did) / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iklz8DR3YjI

You wonder why Africa can't do what is right, it's because its leaders were bought and paid for long time ago. If 250 east Africans were airlifted in 1961 alone to be trained as CIA assets, how many were trained before and after that and how many were trained in other parts of Africa? We have read of some Nigerians who were brought to US to school on free scholarship just as the Senior Obama and others were brought under the same pretext of school scholarship.

We have known for years that Obama has no African ancestry for a long time but now you can hear from the horse's mouth.

Obama was neither born in the US nor have Kenya blood in him, his father is an Indonesian who named him Barry Soetoro, the name he used in college as a foreign student. He Obama didn't take up Barack Obama until the real CIA agent Barack Obama died, probably killed by the same CIA black that who often kill their assets when they have no need for them anymore.

The guy who fixed Obama's birth certificate is seen dying un the video above after a plane crash the only one to die in the plane crash. While Clinton kill people through suicides, Obama's choice of killing is plane crash. The Beverly Eckert who went to confront Obama in the White House about the death of her husband was also killed in a plane crash.

A lot of information are coming out through military intelligence but the disinformation platforms are working hard to suppress them. From Google to YouTube, Facebook to the mainstream media to our very own Nairaland that keeps deleting my posts. How much has Seun Osewa received from George Soro to silence their stories on Nairaland?

Federal death sentence has been reinstated and the deep state is trembling. The battle is on. Patriots are wining!

2 Likes

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iklz8DR3YjI

[s]You wonder why Africa can't do what is right, it's because its leaders were bought and paid for long time ago. If 250 east Africans were airlifted in 1961 alone to be trained as CIA assets, how many were trained before and after that and how many were trained in other parts of Africa? We have read of some Nigerians who were brought to US to school on free scholarship just as the Senior Obama and others were brought under the same pretext of school scholarship.

We have known for years that Obama has no African ancestry for a long time but now you can hear from the horse's mouth.

Obama was neither born in the US nor have Kenya blood in him, his father is an Indonesian who named him Barry Soetoro, the name he used in college as a foreign student. He Obama didn't take up Barack Obama until the real CIA agent Barack Obama died (probably reom the same CIA

The guy who fixed Obama's birth certificate is seen dying un the video above after a plane crash the only one to die in the plane crash. While Clinton kill people through suicides, Obama's choice of killing is plane crash. The lady who went to confront Obama in the White House about the death of her husband was also killed in a plane crash.

A lot of information are coming out through military intelligence but the disinformation platforms are working hard to suppress them. From Google to YouTube, Facebook to the mainstream media to our very own Nairaland that keeps deleting my posts. How much has Seun Osewa received from George Soro to silence their stories on Nairaland?

Federal death sentence has been reinstated and the deep state is trembling. The battle is on. Patriots are wining![/s]

"America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired"
--- Robert F. Kennedy

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by LordKO(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2019
Balderdash.
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
What a quote from the man who was assassinated for his belief, by the same swamp we are talking about. What a colossal failure on your part taking a shot at brilliance. Nice try though!

immhotep:

"America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired"
--- Robert F. Kennedy
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
African child, even simply using your brain is a huge task.
LordKO:
Balderdash.
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
What a quote from the man who was assassinated for his belief, by the same swamp we are talking about. This is a colossal failure on your part taking a shot at brilliance. Nice try though!

Receive sense ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by LordKO(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
African child, even simply using your brain is a huge task.

Small-minded people like you always amuse me.

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
LordKO:

Wowcatty needs to marry a black woman and emigrate to Lagos ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by LordKO(m): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
immhotep:

Exactly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ode! The last time I checked, the native Americans are grateful for the other Europeans who joined hands and helped them chased the English away. The English killed millions of the native and carted their resources to England but now, the natives don't pay taxes and have the respect they deserve.with their dedicated reservation, they get everything they want from the US government, infact, it's difficult for any American police to arrest the natives in their reservations.
immhotep:

Receive sense ASAP.
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
Ode! The last time I checked, the native Americans are grateful for the other Europeans who joined hands and helped them chased the English away. The English killed thousands of the native and carted their resources to England but now, the natives don't pay taxes and have the respect they deserve.
Great.
Now go and pay the REPARATIONS that you owe Native Americans and African Americans.

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2019
I don't support the reparation thing and the people who are pushing for it didn't ask for it under Obama for a reason, otherwise the $151.8 billions Obama gave Iran could have been quadrupled and given for reparations. If anything, the reparation should be directed to England, they came to kill the natives and brought Africans to America as slaves. Most white people you see in America today came to America after black people got here. African slaves have been in America since 1619 and the Europeans came after that.
immhotep:

Great.
Now go and pay the REPARATIONS that you owe Native Americans and African Americans.
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
I don't support the reparation thing and the people who are pushing for it didn't ask for it under Obama for a reason, otherwise the $151.8 billions Obama gave Iran could have been quadrupled and given for reparations. If anything, the reparation should be directed to England, they came to kill the natives and brought Africans to America as slaves. Most white people you see in America today came to America after black people got here.
"We only owe black people . . ." --Ann Coulter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5fVdDBxacU

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sorry, I can't watch Ann Coulter, he/she fell from grace long time and just now trying to be be relevant. I stopped listening to what Ann Coulter has to say since her/his real self came through. She/he goes where the wind blows, a transgender and a drag queen RINO who is being used by Mitt Romney
immhotep:

"We only owe black people . . ." --Ann Coulter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5fVdDBxacU
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
I stopped listening to what Ann Coulter has to say since hee real self came through.
So you only listened to her when her talking points coincided with right-wing extremism LOL.

wowcatty:

She/he goes where the wind blows, a transgender and a drag queen RINO who is being used by Mitt Romney
You will feel much better when you calm down and accept race-mixing and diversity in America grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
I was watching her when she made sense and spoke truth to power, big difference from what you are saying. I have certain requirements I expect people to meet to get my support.

Race mixing is great as long as both sides respect each other and treat each other well. But your side are the racist who are intolerant of other people just because of their skins and class. DEMOCRAT PARTY IS THE PARTY OF HATE, RACISM and INTOLERANCE!
immhotep:

So you only listened to her when her talking points coincided with right-wing extremism LOL.

You will feel much better when you calm down and accept race-mixing and diversity in America grin
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
I was watching her when she made sense and spoke truth to power, big difference from what you are saying. I have certain requirements expect people to meet to get my support.

Race mixing is great as long as both sides respect each other and treat each other well. But your side are the racist who afr e intolerant of other people just because of their skins and class.
You are afraid because race-mixing will Make America BROWN Again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
Stop trolling and make sense for once.

If you want to marry white, go for it, just drop the blackmail, after all African eyes see everything white more beautiful even if it's a white monkey, as long as it's white.
immhotep:

You are afraid because race-mixing will Make America BROWN Again. grin grin
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
grin grin
There will be peace in America when Americans embrace diversity. Simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:

If you want to marry white, go for it, just drop the blackmail, after all African eyes see everything white more beautiful even if it's a white monkey, as long as it's white.
"Why White Women Fantasize About Black Men"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIwzLuxTMIw&t=6s

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
I don't know where you live but I can tell you that there's no country in the t world with more diversity than America. Even if you are brainwashed, you should still pay attention to things around you.
immhotep:

grin grin
There will be peace in America when Americans embrace diversity. Simple and short.
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
I don't know where you live but I can tell you that there's no country in the t world with more diversity than America. Even if you are brainwashed, you should still pay attention to things around you.
OK, so why are you complaining ?

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
It's no secret, blacks do it better. I heard whites can hardly get it up after a certain age without help of deugs.
immhotep:

"Why White Women Fantasize About Black Men"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIwzLuxTMIw&t=6s
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
It's no secret, blacks do it better. I heard whites can hardly get it up after a certain age without help of deugs.
And this is part of why Trumpists and MAGA minions are angry with everybody ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
Small mind is better than you having no mind of your own.
LordKO:

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Troll, go and eat EBA NLA, you will be okay.
immhotep:

And this is part of why Trumpists and MAGA minions are angry with everybody ? ? ?
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
wowcatty:
Troll, go and eat EBA NLA, you will be okay.
Even the Hapsburg descendants have embraced race-mixing

1 Like

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by CTPlayer: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Obama's real Dad was Frank Marshall Davis. He was a well known communist writer in Chicago and then he moved to Hawaii.
Most likely Obama's Granddad Dunham was a CIA spook that moved his family to Hawaii to keep an eye on Davis. After
Obama's Mom got pregnant the family arranged a marriage with Obama Sr. Obama has spoken many time about his mentor
"Frank".
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
You have forgotten so soon that you were complaining about issues of diversity that doesn't exist? A mind is indeed a terrible thing to waste
immhotep:

OK, so why are you complaining ?
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
You hate whites yet you celebrate gettting close tto hem. Why not just love yourself and respect others? And if you fall in love with one, just keep living life, color shouldn't be the problem.
immhotep:

Even the Hapsburg descendants have embraced race-mixing
Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2019
And you LordKO

I'm not a lesbians, I'm black and won't be moving to Nigeria but Ile-Yoruba.
immhotep:

Re: Obama Has No African Blood & Why Africa Can't Get It Right. by wowcatty: 5:08am On Jul 30, 2019
So we believed for years since he Obama said Marshall Davies was his mentor plus the little resemblance between them, but the case for the Indonesian though new is stronger and they look so much alike. It was the Indonesian that gave Obama Barry Soetoro, the name Obama used from childhood all the way to the university. All along we thought the Indonesian was his step father while Marshall Davies was the real father, but now they say it's the other way. Anyway one of the two is his father not the Kenya the gullible are made to believe.
CTPlayer:
Obama's real Dad was Frank Marshall Davis. He was a well known communist writer in Chicago and then he moved to Hawaii.
Most likely Obama's Granddad Dunham was a CIA spook that moved his family to Hawaii to keep an eye on Davis. After
Obama's Mom got pregnant the family arranged a marriage with Obama Sr. Obama has spoken many time about his mentor
"Frank".

(1) (2) (Reply)

WWII Time Traveler Returned With A Strange Urgent Message About Our Future. / 11 Places On Earth Where Humans Have Never Set Foot. / How Russia's 35-mile Armoured Convoy Ended In Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.