Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,363 members, 7,888,152 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence (364 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by Oyinsblog(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sen. Elisha Abbo who made headlines few weeks ago for assaulting a nursing mother in a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja, has received an award of excellence from members of inter-community awareness for change and development initiative in his office in Abuja.

Elisha Abbo assured that he is committed to serving humanity, using his office as a distinguished senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The Senator thanked the group for finding him worthy of such a prestigious “ICON of Democracy” Awards. According to the lawmaker, his pending case of assault won’t deter him from providing dividends of democracy to his constituents and Nigerians in general..

https://justofofo.com.ng/after-beating-up-nursing-mother-senator-abbo-receives-award-of-excellence/

1 Like

Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by reubenobi(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
What!!!
Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by Mraphel: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
No matter what they do or try to destroy you it cannot affect your destiny.

1 Like

Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
This man have apologised for this same assault issue severally n I don't see why we can't let him live his normal life since no one is above mistakes...
I am also not going to be blind if I see people do something good simply because I av once seen thier demon...
So I don't see why I should condemn him on this topic is he actually merited the award.
Congratulations senator abbo....
Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by Upton: 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hehe
Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by Bilabong(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Maybe Awarded for perfect Beating of the woman..

This is Nigeria anything can happen o
Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by Wwildcard(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
typical naija

Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by Recruitmentedu: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Even with his hiv status, seems nigerians are now exposed.
Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by onlinetomola(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2019
dis Country naa Joke cry cry cry
Re: After Beating Up Nursing Mother, Senator Abbo Receives Award Of Excellence by Nbote(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Award indeed... Bags award from who? Dis is an arrangee award made in UTC area 10 to launder his battered image

(1) (Reply)

#revolutionnow - Days Of Rage: Nationwide Protests Against Corruption On 5 Aug / Olu Of Warri To Buhari: Open Up Ports Facilities In Eastern Corridor / Gombe Gets $6m To Improve Literacy Level, Reduce Out-of-school Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.