Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,700 members, 7,889,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time (917 Views)

Cameroonians Using Escalator For The First Time In Douala Grand Mall Lol / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / Donald Trump Sings Look What You Made Me Do By Taylor Swift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time by Celebgistz1: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
A video has gone viral on social media of Nigerian women seen dancing, singing and jubilating after entering an escalator for the first time ever in their lives at a mall in Ebonyi state.

Watch the video

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/nigerian-women-sings-and-dances-after-entering-an-escalator-for-the-first-time/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time by Celebgistz1: 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
See reactions

Re: Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time by richmind2019(m): 12:12am On Jul 29, 2019
I give that wack escalator 6 months. It will start to malfunction.. Ipob with poor infrastructure

Re: Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time by amaniro: 12:14am On Jul 29, 2019
God Airpus oo
Re: Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:56am On Jul 29, 2019
richmind2019:
I give that wack escalator 6 months. It will start to malfunction.. Ipob with poor infrastructure
Get sense, it's a new week
Re: Nigerian Women Sings And Dances After Entering An Escalator For The First Time by lalasticlala(m): 10:47am On Jul 29, 2019

(1)

Will The Person Who Made Up This Story Make Heaven (Photos) / Best Of Ogb Recent Comedy ( You Won Collect ) / 2f Was Ask To Wash Female Pant See What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.