Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,359 members, 7,940,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Can I Obtain My Original WAEC Result From The WAEC Office. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Obtain My Original WAEC Result From The WAEC Office. (320 Views)

Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department / Missing Letter 'W' At WAEC Office In Yaba, Lagos (Pictured) / I Studied In Republic Of Benin.. Can I Obtain My Msc In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Obtain My Original WAEC Result From The WAEC Office. by zioneel(m): 1:49am On Jul 29, 2019
I finished secondary school back in 2014, Relocated to Benin republic Did a French course at an institution over there, now i am back to Nigeria and i want to further my education, its been 5yrs since i left the school, the school has new teachers and a new principal, and i doubt if they will still have my original result, cos the last time i visited, they said they couldn't find it and will help me search further, it's a public school with massive population of students, i want to know if it's possible for me to get it from waec office directly.....Pls kind and concerned people of Nairaland help share ideas cos it's stalling my admission processing.....Thanks in advance for ur ideas.
Re: Can I Obtain My Original WAEC Result From The WAEC Office. by Betty11(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2019
I also want to get my...
Burhh i dunno how to...Get it.

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme / Female Muslim Corps Members Can Now Wear Shoulder-length Hijab — NYSC / Travel And Tourism Degree Is Better Than Diploma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.