Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,867 members, 7,952,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Enugu APC Chieftain Lauds Buhari On Onyeama's Renomination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu APC Chieftain Lauds Buhari On Onyeama's Renomination (195 Views)

PDP Lauds Buhari’s Commitment To Credible Elections, Cashless Policy / Kalu Lauds Buhari, Fashola, Lawan For ₦12 Billion Ohafia-Arochukwu Road / Enugu APC Rejects Onyeama Ministerial Nomination, Describes As Terrible Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu APC Chieftain Lauds Buhari On Onyeama's Renomination by Squeezepro: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2019
The parallel chairman of APC in Enugu State Deacon Okey Ogbodo has lauded President Mohammadu Buhari on his choice of renomination of Godfrey Onyeama from Enugu State as Minister of Federal Republic.
In a press statement he released on weekend, titled "MINISTERIAL NOMINATION: BEST WISHES TO A DISCERNING LEADER,CHIEF GEOFFREY ONYEAMA" Ogbodo maintained that Buhari could not have made a better choice than Onyeama in his ministerial choice from the state. The statement reads in full;
"May I convey my best regards and warm felicitations to the Leader of All Progressive Congress (APC) in Enugu State, Mr Geoffrey Onyeama, on this nomination as Honourable Minister of the Federal Republic, by President Muhammadu Buhari
This singular act is sure proof to me and the APC State Executive in Enugu State which I lead, that our President had duly noted contributions of genuine political allies and critical stakeholders who worked hard for the party and his re-election during the 2019 General Elections.
We worked in close concert with, and under the direction of Chief Onyeama, with whom we traversed the nooks and crannies of Enugu State, against all odds, to market the candidacy of Mr President.
His re-nomination for ministerial appointment is, therefore, a fitting recognition of the consummate effort of a discerning, incorruptible leader; a bridge builder and a committed party-man.
I have no doubt in my mind that experiences of the last term, particularly the treacherous machinations of a few self-serving political jobbers, masquerading as party chieftains, would not be lost on the Honourable Minister-designate, in the exercise of his new mandate, as Minister of the Federal Republic.
To our dear President, I say thank you sir for this honour done us and our own; to my dear Leader and Minister designate, I say congratulations sir. May our Lord lead and protect you, always".

(1) (Reply)

Dont Plot Against Atiku, PDP Warns APC / Police, Electricity sector top SERAP's 'Most Corrupt List' / ICPC Recovers N117m Worth Of Constituency Project Items From Another Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.