Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,574 members, 7,881,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You (6025 Views)

How I Survived Last Semester” – University Student Hides Soup Inside Toothpaste / Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing / UNILORIN Lecturer, Dr. Rahmat Zakariya: How I Survived The Attack By My Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2019
rowland545:
Rowlande87@gmail.com....pls I will like to b a part of it

there's a contact information the website, chat up the number
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Daisypea(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Op thanks a lot, I got my package, thanks for sticking to your words. This came in at the right time
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2019
I just got to know about this yesterday, am getting my package today. Thanks for the opportunity.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by courna(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
samtune57@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Heavymotunde(f): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
Thanks man. The survival package is the best, I am full of joy and dancing to it. God bless you sir
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
[quote author=Launcher post=80769260]please stop paying...... I paid now & was blocked instantly

[/quote

his payment was gotten late and we are yet to even confirm is payment.. that's the screenshot. pls let's be mindful of what we post on the comment section because people would be blessed by the survival package. THANKS

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by launcher1: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
The package is really helping

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by LIO9845(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
launcher1:

I was banned on this account.

I was impatient & didn't take my time....... I've gotten the package.....

please disregard the message about stopping the payment.

My Apologies Mr Okocha

op no vex abeg....bro please next time be patient with everything, you just don't put up post like you are the only viewer here, I can tell you I'm a benefiting from the survival package. No worry me seff go soon open a trend on how you can make money test running a website with your phone. I still want to thank you again for bringing me this far OP.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Silviaflourish(f): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
It can only get better first only i see proofs

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Daisypea(f): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2019
Having a dream is important, but knowing someone/something that can help you achieve the dream is importanter. With the people I met on the platform, I feel so delighted and encouraged.
OP are you still accepting payment, because I have someone that is interested in the platform?
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Thank you all for the massive response, we would be kicking off a master class on Wednesday night and Thursday morning for all pur registered members. there is still room to accept newbies, meet with professionals and make a change while it last.

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Daisypea:
Having a dream is important, but knowing someone/something that can help you achieve the dream is importanter. With the people I met on the platform, I feel so delighted and encouraged.
OP are you still accepting payment, because I have someone that is interested in the platform?

I'm glad you were able to start something. we are still very much accepting people. THANKS
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2019
Heavymotunde:
Thanks man. The survival package is the best, I am full of joy and dancing to it. God bless you sir

you are welcome
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 12:12am On Jul 31, 2019
Ardar:
I just got to know about this yesterday, am getting my package today. Thanks for the opportunity.

I just hope you got your survival package already.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Daisypea(f): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2019
okocha170:

I'm glad you were able to start something. we are still very much accepting people. THANKS

Ok
I will inform her it's still on.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by LIO9845(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2019
okocha170:
Thank you all for the massive response, we would be kicking off a master class on Wednesday night and Thursday morning for all pur registered members. there is still room to accept newbies, meet with professionals and make a change while it last.

Op before you open a new trend na me go first share my second testimony ooo. baba you are the best! me seff wan lecture for your master class,everything boils down to money
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Rashyshelly36(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2019
Op abeg how do I go about it? Me sef wan share testimony here o.
My Email address is Rashyshelly36@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by DrAuthentic: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2019
obafowoshereapashe@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by tunjilee003: 7:24am On Jul 31, 2019
olatunjidapper@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2019
okocha170:

I just hope you got your survival package already.

Yes i've got it now.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Masionreay: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2019
Na scam oh ...pls be careful. Most of the comments above were made by one person. He opened difference accounts.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by TeeZinnas: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
teezinnas@gmail.com

I need am like kilode
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by comfort91: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Madinatlukman@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
pls for everyone who has purchased the survival package , we would need you to certify this trend and testify how true it is. I don't understand why PEOPLE who choose not to be progressive in their life would, want to put up a post claiming it's a scam. if you are being scam you should have a proof and I just feel disappointed by some fellow NAIRALANDER comment.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by Daisypea(f): 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Masionreay:
Na scam oh ...pls be careful. Most of the comments above were made by one person. He opened difference accounts.

Just a simple question, have you been scammed by this?
I am one of the testifiers, and I have commented here on it, so tell me what you are trying prove.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
TeeZinnas:
teezinnas@gmail.com

I need am like kilode

there's a contact information on the website.
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by launcher1: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Masionreay:

I thought so at first too & made a comment I regretted.

I can assure you that it is 100% real
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by oregan(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
akinremiseun@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by tolliesexy(f): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Am interested too, tolfababe@gmail.com
Re: How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You by okocha170(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
tolliesexy:
Am interested too, tolfababe@gmail.com

there's a contact information on the website. we are always online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KWASU Dismisses Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment / When Your Cook Is Using Three Tomatoes To Fry One Egg / I Need Cut Off Marks{post Jamb}: 4 Medicine Nd Biochemistry 4 Unn And Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.