Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes (1259 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes by felong(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2007
Hi everyone, please i want to know your opinon on this prticular issue he nedds help seriously he is in love with someone that smokes but he wants to know if its ok?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes by iice(f): 3:19am On May 14, 2007
*sighs* He is in love with her and wants to know if its okay to date her? If he's in love with her, does that not mean he has to accept her flaws (depending on how you see it)? undecided

Personally i can't date a girl who smokes because i don't date girls. grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes by IBDat(m): 3:21am On May 14, 2007
@iice - LOL - Joka

I have dated girlz that smoke but she would have to give it up if i'm gonna marry her!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes by bebe2007(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2007
Somking is only a bad habit it doesnt make you a bad person. We all have our bad habits, if smoking is hers then so be it. Go ahead and date or even marry her there is nothing there. You can advice her to stop though if it really bothers you but do not leave her cuz of that. The next one might have something worse than SMOKING how about STEALING grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes by cuteass1(f): 12:11pm On May 14, 2007
Lol @ nairaland grin

@poster

He's in love with her, she smokes and he's asking nairaland if its Ok??

Whatever happened to personal preference and the saying "whatever blows your trumpet"?? One thng is clear, some will say its Ok and some will say it isn't. To matters like this, you don't get anything concrete, meaning you leave as confused as you were when you came sad

Your friend has to make a choice, can he or an he not live with it?? How does he feel about smoking in general?? If he isn't against it, then of what use or consequemnce is it what nairalanders think about it, isn't he the one that'll be doing the "with this ring, I thee wed"??
If on the other hand he is, then he could try asking the girl to quit, but then she has to quit sincerely and totally (there are chances that she might swing back to"old habits" after the "tying of the knot"

Infact to cut a long story short, your friend should go and do some thoughtful thinking, let him weigh the prons and cons, think now and in some years to come, at the end of the day let him do that which will make his heart and life happy. No one will bear his action-brought consequences for him!! wink wink
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes by LEVI2ME(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2007
I can date a lady that smokes, oh! ive dated ladies that smokes
But then i did so many bad habit.
Now that i'm not smoking, i understand those who smoke so i dont mind them
my only problem is i would have to lie to my parent to marry her
or go on extended conflict with them, which i dont like.
Any of the two i will like to avoid but if i cant then i will deal with it accordingly.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl That Smokes by abstarr(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2007
cool wink wink grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help: His Girl Is An Hermaphrodite / If Women Ruled The World. / Naija Guys & Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.