Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,629 members, 7,882,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! (1706 Views)

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / The Unique Life Of Nigerian Children And Their Parents / Children And Their Parent's unclothedness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by Chike200: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2010
Look at this pix and tell me what you think, children of now a days! grin grin grin i actually caught them doing this not only that i followed them u wouldnt want to know what they did next! the boy actually was trying to insert his "simcard" in her phone shocked shocked shocked grin grin damn! children of these days i remember when i was their age i never knew what was shaking a babes hand tokless of kiss angry angry

also check this topic out

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-528777.0.html

Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by googles: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2010
Awww shez so cute damn i want one of those now . . . smiley
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by selena(f): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2010
you must actually be a pedophile for posting this picture on here,and also telling us what they were trying to do next.Dont you have any reasonable thing to do with ur  time?
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by double08(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2010
they are just doing it,they dont know what they are doing
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by queeneve: 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2010
Them kids saw their parents do and only imitating what they saw,

A kid can't do something that is not learned without seeing something visually,

Laughing is learned

Doing the cowgirl is not learned,

Learned is something INNATE and already skilled,
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by HighChief4(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2010
Thats why you should not do certain things in d presence of kids
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2010
Chike200:

Look at this pix and tell me what you think, children of now a days! grin grin grin i actually caught them doing this not only that i followed them u wouldnt want to know what they did next! the boy actually was trying to insert his "simcard" in her phone shocked shocked shocked grin grin damn! children of these days i remember when i was their age i never knew what was shaking a babes hand tokless of kiss angry angry

there is nothing wrong with that picture

those kids are doing what adult do kiss especially those who are in love, to kids it is just simple as that just a kids like mum and daddy do

but you adult with dirty minds, you go further to think of sex  that where the problems begins with adults
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by queeneve: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2010
Google,

You want a bambina?

Somebody want me to have a bambina, why do men want women to have bambinas at a young age? What wrong with having bambina at older age?
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by sqlerror: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2010
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by sleekch1c(f): 11:49pm On Oct 15, 2010
queeneve:

Google,

You want a bambina?

Somebody want me to have a bambina, why do men want women to have bambinas at a young age?  What wrong with having bambina at older age?
wats a bambina?
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by queeneve: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2010
a baby
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by WackyJ1(m): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2010
it may seem innocent now but when the boy comes of age and then realises what he did(and may still be doing) and what it could lead to, well,

Bambina, hmmm i like that
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by sleekch1c(f): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2010
thanks@queeneve, i started a thread and i need ur opinion the title is 'i cant stop loving him'
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by googles: 1:10am On Oct 16, 2010
queeneve:

Google,

You want a bambina?

Somebody want me to have a bambina, why do men want women to have bambinas at a young age? What wrong with having bambina at older age?

loooooooooool. . . bambino huh ? not such a bad idea. . .give dat man a cute bambina quick quick jor tongue tongue
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by Mrdonald3(m): 1:13am On Oct 16, 2010
father forgive them 4 they no not, doing ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by Mrdonald3(m): 1:15am On Oct 16, 2010
[quote][quote]Look at this pix and tell me what you think, children of now a days! Grin Grin Grin i actually caught them doing this not only that i followed them u wouldnt want to know what they did next! the boy actually was trying to insert his "simcard" in her phone Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin damn! children of these days i remember when i was their age i never knew what was shaking a babes hand tokless of kiss Angry Angry

also check this topic out
[/quote][/quote] U LIED grin grin
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 16, 2010
The kid looks like my nephew, grin
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2010
Chike200:

That picture's completely innocent. Your filthy mind must have been buzzing like a beehive. People like you are a danger to kids. You say you followed them (and snapped a picture) so what does that make you? You're nothing but a dirty Viewer, and your neighbours would do well to keep an eye on you, when their kids are out playing.
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by silvasurfa(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
Ol boy na wa ooh!!!this is a head scratcher I dont see anything wrong with it.
I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl about the same age as these two lovelies in your pix.
From time to time I tell them "Give your sister a hug", or "give your brother a kiss", or "say i love you."
So those children could very well be my kids.I do not see anything wrong with the picture,looks really cute and innocent.

I do agree though that parents should draw a line as to what they allow their children see (like not making love in the presence of the children,or touching each others parts in a sexual way in the children's sight,etc.)
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by ifyalways(f): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2010
. . . .Now im longing for a kiss.
@OP,get a job!
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by Outstrip(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2010
So cute. LOL
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by zayhal(f): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2010
na wa o. These kids are too young and too innocent for the rubbish you ascribe to them. I hope their parents get you sued for exposing their kids this way. angry
Re: Look At This two children And Tell Me What You Think! by Ibomade1: 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2010
Nothing do them jorh

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Akai Products / Should I Be Worried About My Friend? / See What A Man Posted On Instagram About His Daughter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.