Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,701 members, 7,969,048 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Did Your "God/pastor" Said Relationship Breakup Turn Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your "God/pastor" Said Relationship Breakup Turn Out? (215 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Following Relationship Breakup (photo, Video) / Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did Your "God/pastor" Said Relationship Breakup Turn Out? by Chacski(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
This question is directed to people whom "God/Pastor" told not to marry the person you were dating at the time. You broke up with the person and married someone else. How did your marriage turn out? and how did the other person you broke up with turn out? Did this increase your belief in prophecy or do you now doubt prophecy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 5 Ways To Extend The Honeymoon Phase / Social Q And A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.