Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,311 members, 7,881,138 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) (62135 Views)

Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Kdon2: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
lonelydora:

He has been changing lives.

Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
It's very obvious they don't have an active sex life that's why they have the energy to gym.

A husband and wife who fvcks everyday will be fit and won't need gym.

Even from the picture we can see that Timi is dying of konjilitis. See the way he is looking at her agbalumo boobies and camel toeless kukunase. It's as if she doesn't even have a kukunase. Am beginning to suspect her kukunase is with that fat oyinbo serial rapist and thats what she wanna collect back.

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 12:04am On Jul 30, 2019
lonelydora:
Timi and Busola are trying so hard to prove to the world that they are so happy even when we know Busola has been depressed since she lied against the Man of God.

Timi, ask your wife deep questions about her sexcapdes before she ends up in jail. Timi also carry out paternity test on all your children.

By the time COZA is through with these idio.ts, they will turn to lepa, and there will be no need for gym.

If his name is Timi, let him activate the comment section on his IG page.
mr.COZA well done o. We go see who go turn to lepa
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Subomi99(m): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Valro:
Timi is a strong and real man. Not every man out there can go through the whole of this saga and still find the same woman appealing every day
He gat no choice, afterall she gave him 3 kids so what do u expect
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Jul 30, 2019
lonelydora:

No saint without a past, and no sinner without a future.

Yes.
But the real, genuine saints open up on their past deeds.
They make confessions, not denial
They make restitution where & when necessary, not lying.

For example, Zacchaeus was a crooked man before he met Jesus. But at the point of salvation, he was ready to restore whatever he had taken from anyone by falsehood in 4 folds.

And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
Luke 19:8 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/luk.19.8.KJV

Until Dele Fatoyinbo comes out clean on his secret deeds, his dirty linen will always be brought for washing in the open.

Let's watch out for another episode of sexual scandal until another woman would summon the courage to find her voice!
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Ornament2003:

Yes.
But the real, genuine saints open up on their past deeds.
They make confessions, not denial
They make restitution where & when necessary, not lying.

For example, Zacchaeus was a crooked man before he met Jesus. But at the point of salvation, he was ready to restore whatever he had taken from anyone by falsehood in 4 folds.

And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord; Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.
Luke 19:8 KJV
https://bible.com/bible/1/luk.19.8.KJV

Until Dele Fatoyinbo comes out clean on his secret deeds, his dirty linen will always be brought for washing in the open.

Let's watch out for another episode of sexual scandal until another woman would summon the courage to find her voice!

And how did you know he has not made (assuming he did all you said) confessions years back?

You see eeh, he can't be a sinner currently and still be changing lives. God is really with that pastor.

Also, remember what I have been saying is... Let the court prove him innocent or guilty, and not social media.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by actualization: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Not...a. good....act....for d media...... Don't over rate.. YOURSELVES .
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by actualization: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Not...a. good....act....for d media...... Don't over rate.. YOURSELVES .
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by myk2mic: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Ornament2003:

Religion is the biggest cancer to Africa development.
The Dele Fatoyinbo i had known right from the start of COZA at Kwara Hotel Ilorin, and later at Tanke Ilorin, in my days at the University of Ilorin, is not qualified to be called a Sunday School Teacher, talkless of being called a Man of God.
Only God knows how many women this man of Dog, (Abi God) , must have wounded ; weakened or even destroyed spiritually, emotionally or physically.
I pray God gives many other of his victims dying in silence the grace to speak up.

I used to have a naive, young, beautiful female classmate and friend who was an ardent member of his church then. When she told me she was asked by the pastor to join the protocols, I laughed in "Spiritual Powers". After about two years in that church, her life was not the same again.
Anytime I hear that a woman summons the courage to speak out against Dele Fatoyinbo, I reflexly go for name checking!
Only God knows who is serving Him, abeg!

Ahh bros u be senior man ohh, I came in contact which his ministry in my final year in unilorin wen his church moved from ilorin township to tanke where he and his wife rented a room in a hostel occupied by students of unilorin ( my friends) ND he rented a hall in a building beside aliyu estate where I lived. We fit sabi each other be dat
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2019
lonelydora:

And how did you know he has not made (assuming he did all you said) confessions years back?

You see eeh, he can't be a sinner currently and still be changing lives. God is really with that pastor.

Also, remember what I have been saying is... Let the court prove him innocent or guilty, and not social media.

Well only Fake pastors would rely on the human courts to decide he / she is guilty or otherwise. God's Court is greater.
And all genuine Christians, not half-baked or brainwashed christians, know that the work of salvation does Stop at just confessions of sins. Where the need arises, as in the case of Busola Dakolo, restitution would be expected from a genuine Christian, especially someone carrying himself as a pastor.

I'm sure Dele Fatoyinbo would possibly not teach restitution in his church. People like that would prefer to keep his "church" in ignorance so that he would continue rise on the wings of their ignorance.

Let Dele Fatoyinbo make restitution. This is the only way out. Or else, on the last day, after he has listed all the good works you said he's doing, the voice he would hear from The Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ Our LORD & Captain of Our Salvation, is GET THEE BEHIND ME, YOU WORKER OF INIQUITY!

And you need to know that if you lie on a matter in the public, & you go to confess/ admit the same matter privately to God; your confession is invalid!

You defiled a woman, and she was grieved, and reported you. You're invited for questioning, & you denied outrightly. And when you got home, you went on your knees pleading to God and making confession to him in the secret of your home. Is that confession genuine? I'm sure that's the mindset Fatoyinbo had sold to some of you. Genuine confession requires that you go back to the people you have lied to, tell them the whole truth, & accept the consequence of your action.
You can never hear this kind of message in Fatoyinbo's Church. At least, I was there to while away time a couple of times.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Ornament2003:

Well only Fake pastors would rely on the human courts to decide he / she is guilty or otherwise. God's Court is greater.
And all genuine Christians, not half-baked or brainwashed christians, know that the work of salvation does Stop at just confessions of sins. Where the need arises, as in the case of Busola Dakolo, restitution would be expected from a genuine Christian, especially someone carrying himself as a pastor.

I'm sure Dele Fatoyinbo would possibly not teach restitution in his church. People like that would prefer to keep his "church" in ignorance so that he would continue rise on the wings of their ignorance.

Let Dele Fatoyinbo make restitution. This is the only way out. Or else, on the last day, after he has listed all the good works you said he's doing, the voice he would hear from The Chief Shepherd, Jesus Christ Our LORD & Captain of Our Salvation, is GET THEE BEHIND ME, YOU WORKER OF INIQUITY!

And you need to know that if you lie on a matter in the public, & you go to confess/ admit the same matter privately to God; your confession is invalid!

You defiled a woman, and she was grieved, and reported you. You're invited for questioning, & you denied outrightly. And when you got home, you went on your knees pleading to God and making confession to him in the secret of your home. Is that confession genuine? I'm sure that's the mindset Fatoyinbo had sold to some of you. Genuine confession requires that you go back to the people you have lied to, tell them the whole truth, & accept the consequence of your action.
You can never hear this kind of message in Fatoyinbo's Church. At least, I was there to while away time a couple of times.

This thing you wrote here shows you wallow in ignorance too much.

Now, how do you know that what he said is not the truth? How sure are you Busola is not the one lying? How sure are you Pastor Biodun has not made the necessary restitution as you said? Why did Timi and Busola chicken out of a case Aisha Buhari is interested in?

Since you all asked him to report himself to the authorities which he has done. Why talk about restitution again.

Like I said, I will wait for the court to prove him guilty or not.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
So everybody's acting like they didn't see dat preek
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
lonelydora:

This thing wrote here shows you wallow in ignorance too much.

Now, how do you know that what he said not the truth? How sure are you Busola is not the one lying? How sure are you Pastor Biodun has not made the necessary restitution as you said it? Why did Timi and Busola chicken out of a case Aisha Buhari is interested in?

Since you all asked him to report himself to the authorities which he has done. Why talk about restitution again.

Like I said, I will wait for the court to prove guilty or not.

Back off! Your Use of English is poor.
You do not have the minimum IQ to comprehend my message.
What's, "THIS THING WROTE HERE"? Lol

I don't waste my time with gullible folks.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ornament2003:

Back off! Your Use of English is poor.
You do not have the minimum IQ to comprehend my message.
What's, "THIS THING WROTE HERE"? Lol

I don't waste my time with gullible folks.

You should be happy I even responded to you. You don't worth my time.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) by opebiboy: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Two liars hunger for fame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.