Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,298 members, 7,977,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:42 PM

Buhari Will Pick Me Up By Helicopter - Senator Uche Ekwunife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Pick Me Up By Helicopter - Senator Uche Ekwunife (819 Views)

Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) / Burial Of Umaru Abdul-Ganimu, Soldier Killed By Helicopter Blade In Borno (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Pick Me Up By Helicopter - Senator Uche Ekwunife by Viralmula(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Today 29th July 2019, at the screening of former minister of works, housing and power; Babatunde Raji Fashola, the Senator representing PDP Anambra Central Senator Mrs Uche Ekwunife, stated on the floor of the Senate whilst putting a question across to the ministerial nominee;

In her own words she is quoted by Viralmula.Com Below

"" I went to a function on behalf of the President in Anambra state and a journey that would take 45 minutes to where i was going to took over 4 hours on the road that at a point i wanted to call Mr President to send a helicopter to uplift me to my destination”.
We hope she was making a joke with that comment because even the President would not accord his own wife such priviledge. Other ministers scheduled for the screening today include : Geofrey Onyema (Enugu State), Maryam Katagum (Bauchi State), Clement Agba (Edo)

Stay Tuned!!
>>>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/pick-helicopter-says-senator-uche-ekwunife/ << Here

Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Will Pick Me Up By Helicopter - Senator Uche Ekwunife by CanadaOrBust: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
It was no joke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

El-zakzaky Living Large In Fully Furnished House / Tell Buharis Men That If They Come To Arrest Me, They Wont Come Back Alive- MNK / Nigerian Military Plans To Demand ID Cards From Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.