Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,140 members, 7,913,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Mistakes You Should Never Do When Having Sex, No. 4 Can Ruin Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes You Should Never Do When Having Sex, No. 4 Can Ruin Your Relationship (1245 Views)

5 Things A Man Must Never Do After Sex- No 4 Is Very Bad / How social media can ruin your relationship / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes You Should Never Do When Having Sex, No. 4 Can Ruin Your Relationship by Petfadblog1: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Today’s list is about some mistakes you should never make during sexual intercourse with your partner.
Making any of these mistakes can send a wrong signal to your partner making him/her stop enjoying what is suppossed to be a moment of pleasure.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/8-mistakes-you-should-never-do-when.html
Below are 8 mistakes you should never make during sex:-
1. Farting

Oops! This is so annoying. While it can be accidental, you must try as hard as possible not to let out that yeye gas while making love.
When it starts smelling, it will spoil the moment and may also affect your self-esteem.

2. Missing The Target

This is for men who can hardly differentiate between piss-hole and kitten-hole.
Wait, who even does that? Anyway, be careful not to miss it as it can offend your woman or send them wrong signal.
It can even be painful if you insert in the wrong hole.

3. Falling Asleep

This is a grave sin when it comes to sex matters. It just shows how disinterested or lazy you are.
After first round, you don sleep, why will you even start what you can’t finish?

4. Calling Another Person’s Name

If you want to lose someone for good, dare call another person’s name during sex.
If you are not sure of what will come out of your mouth, keep it shut.

5. Pressing Your Phone

You will have all the time to chat with friends and answer those phone calls.
But in the meantime, you had better concentrate on making love and giving your partner their out of this world sexual encounter.
READ RELATIONSHIP CHECKS AND BALANCES
My nigga Instagram is not running away, go into the field and be the man of the match.

6. Failure To Reciprocate The Favour

If she gives you a Mouth Action, be ready to pay back with your head.

Otherwise, it will be so mean of you. Afterall, If you lick me, I lick you God no go vex!

7. Dry Penetration

Ouch! Dry insertion really hurts and every guy ought to get this clearly in their minds.
The fact that you are hard enough does not necessarily mean you can just slide in her honey pot like a hungry lion.
Ensure she is wet enough with pre-intimacy or use lube if you don’t have time for pre-intimacy.
Don’t force it in my guy. Let me give you a little trick, you can use your stick to tease the entrance for some minutes, I believe the gate of heaven will open in no distant time.
Thank me later!

8. Crying

Hahaha! Funny, right? At times women get so hysterical during love making that they even cry.
Please hold back those tears and preserve them for some other sad occasion na.
Crying will only put him off since he may be worried that he’s hurting you.
Afterall, you’re enjoying it too, why are you crying like a baby, don’t you know prick no dey kill?

The End!!
Do You Agree With This List?
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/07/8-mistakes-you-should-never-do-when.html

Re: Mistakes You Should Never Do When Having Sex, No. 4 Can Ruin Your Relationship by Bilabong(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
The prof himself...

No matter how sweet the kpekus is sweet never promise marriage... I repeat never promise marriage is a trap set by u... Don't fall.

(1) (Reply)

It’s Officially 2020 As Samoa Becomes First Country To Enter New Decade / Should Engaged Couples Cohabit? / Quarantine Lady Begging A Delivery Guy For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.