Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,548 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ondo 2020 Guber Race: Akingboye As Ondo's Tour Guide To Exigent Transformation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020 Guber Race: Akingboye As Ondo's Tour Guide To Exigent Transformation (244 Views)

Edo 2020 Guber Election Results Collation [live Updates] - Vanguard / Temitayo Oluwatuyi "Tukana" Appointed As Ondo New SSG / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020 Guber Race: Akingboye As Ondo's Tour Guide To Exigent Transformation by OBA4GovOndo2020: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Akingboye As Ondo's Tour Guide To Exigent Transformation.

As Ondo state is set for another governorship election next year, a leading People’s Democratic Party (PDP) aspirant, Otunba Bamidele Akingboye (OBA) has promised to harness the numerous potentials in the state to better the lives of the people.

At a meeting with the 26 House of Assembly Candidates, under the platform of "PDP MHA Forum" in Akure, Ondo state's capital, few weeks ago, the business tycoon promised that if given the mandate in 2020, he would change the state from the current civil service status to a highly commercialized economy where people would enjoy a flowing stream of opportunities.

Akingboye enlisted the support of the forum to join hands with him in rescuing the state from shambles, repair it's institutions and make the people happy. He added that potentials of the state must be properly explored and rationally utilized.

OBA said: ” I have come to seek your support in my desire to rescue our state. We are endowned with enough untapped human and natural resources and to properly harness these resources will take someone with requisite knowledge and technical know how.

” It is high time we changed the narrative about our state being a civil service state. We need to industrialize this state with someone that can think outside the box. Governance is a serious business and we need a business man to handle the state.

” I am offering myself for this onerous task and I know I have all what it takes to lead the state. I understand our potentialities and have practicable road map to their judicious use"

Akingboye disclosed that he would support and work for whoever emerges from the party’s transparent primaries in order to defeat the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state.

Speaking earlier on behalf of the Forum, the Chairman, Lade Fasua described the PDP governorship aspirant as a man qualifed to govern Ondo State, develop the state as well as make everyone happy.

Fasua, who was the House of Assembly candidate for Akure South Constituency noted that the forum would to do its best to ensure that the party conducts free, fair and transparent primaries.

He , however implored Akingboye to accept whatever the outcome of a transparent primaries may be, saying the party can’t afford to approach the 2020 poll with a divided house.

29th July, 2019

http://obafoundation.com/2019/07/29/akingboye-as-ondos-tour-guide-to-exigent-transformation/

(1) (Reply)

Employing A “president” /  Next Level Agenda “ll Benefit Southwest States -youth Forum / Lai Mohammed Reveals Why His Grandson Called Him “liar”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.