Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Distribution Of C.Vs (curriculum Vitae) And Resumes To Unknown People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Distribution Of C.Vs (curriculum Vitae) And Resumes To Unknown People (1491 Views)

How To Write A Professional Job Winning Curriculum Vitae / How Persons Without Work Experience Can Boost Their Curriculum Vitae / Curriculum Vitae (cv) Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distribution Of C.Vs (curriculum Vitae) And Resumes To Unknown People by cushman(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2006
How safe is it for one to give out his C.V or resume to people he does not know? Any chance of impersonation or anything negative?
Re: Distribution Of C.Vs (curriculum Vitae) And Resumes To Unknown People by mosyb: 9:59pm On May 21, 2008
Na job wey u dey find, so why u dey fear ?
Re: Distribution Of C.Vs (curriculum Vitae) And Resumes To Unknown People by lekush(m): 8:22am On May 22, 2008
Hi,

Sometimes you might just be furtunate. Recently i had to help HR in my organization source for CVs which was later handed over to the department and i had to use a funny e-mail to get the CVs on Nairaland. The e-mail does not reflect my name just because i did not want to disclose my identity.

You just might be lucky. However, some people play pranks and you need to be careful!!!

Cheers
Re: Distribution Of C.Vs (curriculum Vitae) And Resumes To Unknown People by kufreabasi(m): 10:57am On May 22, 2008
cushman,i dont know why people should be posting their CV to an unknown people in the name of job.i think this is not a good idea.anybody can just come into the forum and post any nonsence via his or her email and you see some people cos they are looking for job begins to post their cvs.please and please it is not safe.dont say fortune or luck might come from anywhere.misfortune can as well follow.if you are looking for job you can either post your cv to any job advertising company or agent if you so wish but not to an unsafe place or hand.
Re: Distribution Of C.Vs (curriculum Vitae) And Resumes To Unknown People by cushman(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2009
@Kuf, Thanx for the contribution wink

(1) (Reply)

Vmobile -- Programmers And Oracle Jobs / Gmat And Gre Questions / Virgin Nigeria Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.