Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students (369 Views)

200L UNILAG Lecturer & His Student Fight In Viral Video (Photos) / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation / UNICAL Students Celebrate Their Graduation In Style (phtos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students by Ukoabasi: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Please excuse my grammatical structures and concord.
I am a 500l student of the Department of Animal Science , Faculty of Agriculture. University of Calabar. My life had been going on efficiently, until I was assigned to the Dean of the faculty of agriculture, university of calabar, as his project student. Being that he is a dean, he said that he will not be chanced to be attending to me, So, He assigned me to his associate professor friend who is 50 years of age. This man now became my supervisor, all the people who have worked with him told me he is a wicked man, this man punishes students all the time, makes students repeat courses and years in my department, doesn’t attend to his project students and above all, most all lecturers fear him. This man seeks to destroy me academics, my first semester seminar course which I started writing in February, this man has refused to attend to me, do corrections in it to enable me to bind the work and submit . This man is giving me a project that will run up to 500000 thousand naira. When I told him that I won’t have money to run the project. He said that I will not graduate. He is always telling me that I will have problems in my project. I have talked to all the christian brethren, my pastor, my parents. I am always going from one church to the other to see a pastor but all to no avail. I have prayed all I can pray, but God is not helping, I had long forsaken all my known sins; I am totally helpless and above all , my friends have left me because of this same issue. I have gone to meet other lecturers, but they are just telling me to do what he says. All the students working with him are facing the same thing. I don’t know if its because of where I come from, because Northern cross riverians do not like people from my state. Now, second semester has resumed and am yet even finish my seminar and start my project. Please, a kindhearted person advice me on what I should do.
Re: Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students by Wisebird22(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
where do you come from that northen crossriverian dont like your tribe
Re: Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students by Valleys(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ukoabasi:

Please excuse my grammatical structures and concord.
I am a 500l student of the Department of Animal Science , Faculty of Agriculture. University of Calabar. My life had been going on efficiently, until I was assigned to the Dean of the faculty of agriculture, university of calabar, as his project student. Being that he is a dean, he said that he will not be chanced to be attending to me, So, He assigned me to his associate professor friend who is 50 years of age. This man now became my supervisor, all the people who have worked with him told me he is a wicked man, this man punishes students all the time, makes students repeat courses and years in my department, doesn’t attend to his project students and above all, most all lecturers fear him. This man seeks to destroy me academics, my first semester seminar course which I started writing in February, this man has refused to attend to me, do corrections in it to enable me to bind the work and submit . This man is giving me a project that will run up to 500000 thousand naira. When I told him that I won’t have money to run the project. He said that I will not graduate. He is always telling me that I will have problems in my project. I have talked to all the christian brethren, my pastor, my parents. I am always going from one church to the other to see a pastor but all to no avail. I have prayed all I can pray, but God is not helping, I had long forsaken all my known sins; I am totally helpless and above all , my friends have left me because of this same issue. I have gone to meet other lecturers, but they are just telling me to do what he says. All the students working with him are facing the same thing. I don’t know if its because of where I come from, because Northern cross riverians do not like people from my state. Now, second semester has resumed and am yet even finish my seminar and start my project. Please, a kindhearted person advice me on what I should do.
Report him to servicom
Re: Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students by Ukoabasi: 4:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Am from Akwa Ibom state
Re: Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students by Ukoabasi: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
How do I do that?
Re: Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students by Wisebird22(m): 11:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ukoabasi:
Am from Akwa Ibom state
the lecturer has his personal problems pls stop having that believe that northen cross river hates akwa ibom indigine please..asking you to do a project that is goin to cost up to 500k is just a devilish act try to report him to the dean of the faculty..i only know political science lecturers as sadist in unical i never knew your dept have them too
Re: Unical Lecturer Frustrates Students by Martinez39(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Ukoabasi:
... I have talked to all the christian brethren, my pastor, my parents. I am always going from one church to the other to see a pastor but all to no avail. I have prayed all I can pray, but God is not helping, I had long forsaken all my known sins; I am totally helpless and above all , my friends have left me because of this same issue. I have gone to meet other lecturers, but they are just telling me to do what he says. All the students working with him are facing the same thing. I don’t know if its because of where I come from, because Northern cross riverians do not like people from my state. Now, second semester has resumed and am yet even finish my seminar and start my project. Please, a kindhearted person advice me on what I should do.

@embolden
LMAO. grin Is this how to solve problems? The part that made me laugh hard was "I had long forsaken all my known sins". grin

@red
Those are not friends.

@blue
Are other students from the same state of origin as yourself?

I don't know what to tell you. Your lecturer is more powerful and the more powerful can suppress the less powerful except they choose not to or someone more powerful or just as powerful puts them in check. It's the way of life. Injustice and wickedness everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance About Arabic Language / Private Home Tutor Required For Primary School Pupils / How To Know If Your O'level Result Was Uploaded Successful || Gistallnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.