Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,595 members, 7,895,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Help! I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me With A Vibrator On Our Matrimonial Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me With A Vibrator On Our Matrimonial Bed (609 Views)

Husband Busts Wife Cheating, Destroys Lover's Car (Photos, Video) / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me With A Vibrator On Our Matrimonial Bed by Mylover259(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
I have a very serious problem which has started affecting me psychologically and even my performance at my job.
I have tried to work things out with my wife but it has not yielded any positive result as I am not convinced about the situation. I feel too ashamed to discuss the problem with my pastor and even worse with my mother because I know that will only escalate things. Trust me, I know my mother and mothers generally. As for my friends, I am afraid they might turn around to use it against us and make me the butt of their jokes
My problem started last December, over the festive period to be precise. I caught my wife on our matrimonial bed having sex with a vibrator.

I CAUGHT MY WIFE CHEATING ON ME WITH A VIBRATOR ON OUR MATRIMONIAL BED
Re: Help! I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me With A Vibrator On Our Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
my brother stop painting this matter, your pastors wife probably have more than one vibrator and actively using it, leave your mum out of this, your friends wifes cant all deny ignorance in this matter.
your wife is probably at her peak and rather than have another man screw her she resulted in the vibrator tin. try to understand her and step your game. your case is very normal. and shes not abnormal in any way.

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 13, Hanged Himself After Finding Out His Crush Has A Boyfriend / Man Caught With A Woman’s Severed Head In A Polythene Bag / Men And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.