Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

Transfer Of Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transfer Of Shares (798 Views)

Can I Trade Small Units Of Shares In NSE / Transfer Of Shares From Stockbroker To Stockbroker / Listing Of Shares On The NSE Should Be Voluntary - MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Of Shares by sidonlook: 2:09am On Oct 16, 2010
Can any housemate educate me on how to transfer my shares from one broker to another?
Re: Transfer Of Shares by breathless(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2010
Yes we can do that. What is the value of your portfolio? Are you transfering to sell or buy? So many questions to answer.

Do us a mail: info@edgestoneconsultingltd.com. We will be glad to serve you.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Thisday, Bgl Launch Stock Market Index / Palm Kernel Oil Production. / Which Company To Invest My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.