Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,938 members, 7,976,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:38 AM

Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia (48618 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Tammy Abraham Shows Off His Beautiful Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by IronGalaxy: 11:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ugosample:

judging by the comments of how many?
Nigeria is a big country

And that comparisons you are making Makes no sense
will I then conclude that all south Africans are silly because you made a silly remark?

Libyans are selling sub Saharan migrants to Europe IN LIBYA
how does that compare to white folks treating black south Africans as inferior animal jokes of humanity, making them suffer so much that the trauma of that suffering is still being passed genetically to your descendants?

no basis whatsoever undecided

I actually pity you guys

let us see the people who want to recolonise Nigerians again

onye asai di ka gi

I hate making comments like these but you guys undecided

keep forcing my hand
Funny how y'all call every South African " Xenophobic" but it hurts when we call you white asss kissers you are right? Nigerians worship oyinbo, that's a fact, you see this in SA, you see it on comments from all social media not to mention this one, it's just who you are, under that fake bravado it's all inferiority.

You can keep harping about apartheid all you like , but I didn't experience it, the majority of SA didn't experience it since more than half of my country is made of young people, so you're just wasting your time. My country might have suffered apartheid but you're the ones suffering it's after effects by the look of things. Your country's obsession with white people has all the symptoms of a Stockholm syndrome
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Funny how y'all call every South African " Xenophobic" but it hurts when we call you white asss kissers you are right? Nigerians worship oyinbo, that's a fact, you see this in SA, you see it on comments from all social media not to mention this one, it's just who you are, under that fake bravado it's all inferiority.

You can keep harping about apartheid all you like , but I didn't experience it, the majority of SA didn't experience it since more than half of my country is made of young people, so you're just wasting your time. My country might have suffered apartheid but you're the ones suffering it's after effects by the look of things. Your country's obsession with white people has all the symptoms of a Stockholm syndrome

When your schools are known internationally for demonising natural hair, prohibition of speaking African languages in private schools and your economy is ran by the whites and Indians who lynch you without a care but you prefer to toss stones at other Africans, I'd say you're still licking their balls.
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
yes. Judging from daily comments of white people, I have come to conclude that majority of Nigerians revere, worship , totally and totally kiss white people, it's for all to see really, I mean who still decry re-colonisation in this day an age if it's not Nigerians?

Quit reciting our history, we know it. Apartheid or not we still had a far better standard of living than y'all and we still do.

White people can come to Nigeria and torture and re-colonise you today because of your inferiority complex towards them, heck even the Libyans were selling you as slaves just last year, what can stop white people?

Your country is being neo-colonised by both Indians and China and Israelis are supplying your whites with arms to wipe your whole generation out if you attempt to stop chest beating about the land and actually seize but Nigeria is still your main worry. I think Nigerians colonised your mind too tbh
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Why can't it be just " girlfriend"? Why does it always have to be " oyinbo girlfriend"? Honestly don't get why Nigerians like hyping white people this much

I don't understand your obsession with us and our slang either.
Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by IronGalaxy: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2019

I don't understand your obsession with us and our slang either.
ha ha. A little bit of your language on your own website ( as you are so fond of reminding us) is obsession? Ok

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by IronGalaxy: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019

Your country is being neo-colonised by both Indians and China and Israelis are supplying your whites with arms to wipe your whole generation out if you attempt to stop chest beating about the land and actually seize but Nigeria is still your main worry. I think Nigerians colonised your mind too tbh
how exactly are we being colonised by Indians and Chinese? Lest not just make careless statements. Back it up

1 Like

Re: Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia by IronGalaxy: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2019

When your schools are known internationally for demonising natural hair, prohibition of speaking African languages in private schools and your economy is ran by the whites and Indians who lynch you without a care but you prefer to toss stones at other Africans, I'd say you're still licking their balls.
ah this simply won't work with me. The same Nigerians that demonize the complexion of other Africans? There is infighting between you people in your own country and yet you're expecting kumbaya from South Africans? Ufck that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

England Vs Denmark: EURO 2020 Semi-Finals 2 - 1 (Live) / Arsene Wenger Flaunts His Abs On Beach In Dubai / Stephanie Frappart First Woman To Officiate Men's Champions League Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.