Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,604 members, 7,934,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:49 PM

Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) (53224 Views)

9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lily and Brendy cheesy grin grin
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by raphy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Na only me see.how they hold the board like dummy check.

Something way them for throwaway since .and look sturbon even efcc they are thief too roaming freely in the country.

You think they are saint.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
BROKE ASS USING FREE BSICS TO BROWSE grin grin grin
DMPaulSr:
Someone cannot get ftc in peace
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by Okuda(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
If this were to happen in countries where is justice, those guys would be behind bar for nothing less than 3 years

for 500 dollars? in countries where there is proper justice, nobody would be checking your phone in the first place!
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
TINKU01:
K

K for Konji.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by abidem4real: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ilorin Zonal Office on July 26, 2019 secured the conviction of Samuel Magaaji and Balogun Olasunkanmi charged for offences bordering on internet fraud.

They were arraigned before Justice Mahmood Abdulgafar of a Kwara State High Court, sitting in Ilorin, on separate one-count charge.

The charge against Samuel reads: “That you, Samuel Emmanuel Magaaji (aka Lillian Nora) sometime in May 2019 at Ilorin, within the judicial division of the High Court, while acting as Lillian Nora a white Caucasian lady, with gmail account lolliannora98@gmail.com did attempt to cheat by fraudulently inducing one Mike Dewey in delivering to you the sum of $500 (Five Hundred Dollars) under the guise of being in a romantic relationship with him and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 95 of the Penal Code and punishable under section 322 of the Penal Code.”

The charge against Balogun reads: “That you, Balogun Ibrahim Olasunkanmi (alias Brenda Jones) sometime in July 2019 at Ilorin, within the judicial division of the High Court, while acting as Brenda Jones, a white Caucasian lady, with gmail account jbrenda1012@gmail.com did attempt to cheat by fraudulently inducing one Dele Ferguson in delivering to you the sum of $250 (Two Hundred and Fifty US Dollars) under the guise of being in a relationship with him and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 95 of the Penal Code and punishable under Section 322 of the Penal Code.”

They pleaded “guilty” to the charge.

Subsequently, Justice Abdulgafar convicted them and sentenced them to six months in prison to take effect from July 15, 2019 without an option of fine. They were also ordered to forfeit all the phones and items recovered from them to the Federal Government.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/29/romance-scam-two-bag-jail-terms-in-ilorin/
Wayawaya ki n sati lowo....
I don't know why these boys are being disturbed these days for keeping their idle brains busy courtesy of Government's lackadaisical action towards the plights of suffering masses
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by Justice310: 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oyerinde16:
Ilorin now seems to be the 2nd in command @internet fraud... 500&250 dolls for 6 months behind bars, I hear one 18yrs old girl collected #800 million naira. Dem suppose hang una
grin grin haba na. Hotmail different from Yahoo.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Where as politicians are stealing billions everyday but EFCC no go touch those ones
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
This one na hungry g boys wey never collect
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by fredodo007(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Naira Marley collect plenty dollars through yahoo, dem grant am bail worth 2million. Small boys collect 500dollars and $250, dem send dem to jail for 6 months. Naijaaaa is finished

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by fredodo007(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Naira Marley collect plenty dollars through yahoo, dem grant am bail worth 2million. Small boys collect 500dollars and $250, dem send dem to jail for 6 months. Judiciary is compromised.......

Can we ever move forward in this country?

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by foster212: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
No money no even reach anywhere sef.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by DarlingEmojist(m): 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
Babba carry the thing wella joor.... Indiscriminatable Yahoogahonomy
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by beresponsible(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Which one be yahoo boy. Before I think say na big boys game like dem Ade Bedel and Epah dat time. Who be dis ones too wey dey beg oyingbo for $500 and $250.
So na because of this teshere money all these oyingbo no want hear my legit business proposition when I say I am from Nigeria. Even cheapoair.com no dey collect our Naija visa to buy ticket.
Guys abeg jeje. Even you travel these days you go regret to be Nigerian I swear.
Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by DMPaulSr: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
BROKE ASS USING FREE BSICS TO BROWSE grin grin grin
Freebasics = broke grin
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Na only the upcoming yahoo boys dem dey arrest and successfully convict. I never see any news about the main ones being arrested or convicted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag Slay Queen Arrested For Stealing Roommate’s ATM Card / Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.