Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,138 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? (6188 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Chairlady Of Mami Water Give Odumeje 3 Days To Undo Ada Jesus Or She Will Expose / Chika Ike - All Your Pictures Are Always Like Mami Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
sassysure:
Mermaid o, talking snake, talking donkey, Zeus, name them are all folklore from different countries that lived with us because man is scared of what he don't know so the stories continued to exist.

The media hype them by replaying them always as fantasy movies but they knew all are mere stories for the kids.

Kids of nowadays don't even believe in these stories anymore.

Tomorrow, spider man,captain America etc will become the next generation's myths and sacred beings
grin
Lol..
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Someone push to FP please we might get to know if it is true.
My thoughts too...
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol.. Never!! ... Me that don't even know how to swim go to river in the night? If na water them pursue me enter nko?? lol...abeg oh... Thanks for your contribution...

Make you confirm na.
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
ammy4goodies:
For mermaids, I think they existed b4 in the accient times just like dragons, vampires, etc.

But So rare to find these days.
If actually mermaid didn't exist, then how comes there is a name like mermaid
It s a name given to it because it exists or existed just like vampire.
They are mystical creatures.
You made a good point... And I don't think the slang; "you fine pass mami-water" was just created out of nowhere... I mean why not "you fine pass whale or shark or dolphin"... I think that slang might have been created by someone that might have seen these mermaids.. I may be wrong though...
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Make you confirm na.
Lol... U no like me..
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Enn214(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
you suppose to go ask igbe worshippers
Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:saw a documentary on discovery channel about mermaid,dont know if it true but according to the documentary,they do exist but not the way we think.they aint half fish and human like.but they have hands not human like hand though something like that of a toad, though they are big.The head looks like that of fish also....
Could this be what you were trying to describe...

Re: Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth??? by Kenneth10110(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol... U no like me..

I like you that why i want you to confirm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alibaba And His Family(pics) / FOTO*MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children,the Identical Twin Trends / Kim Goes Braless In See-through Top With Kanye On A Date Night In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.