Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song (2598 Views)

Nigerian Funny Reply To Floyd Mayweather Showing Off His Fleet Of Cars / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2019
After the just concluded Collaboration of the love/romantic Song “Halleluya” which was dropped by the Mavin Records Singer Johnny Drille featuring Simi, Johnny Drille has asked for a new release from the superstar who is known for her hit “Joromi”.

In a tweet posted by the Marvin Records singer where he asked Simi for another collaboration said:

"Thank you Simi
I don’t mean to be in a rush after Halleluya, but when can we do another song? I have one sweeet idea like dat…..
"

but instead he got a funny reply from her which drew a lot of funny attentions from her fans said:
Lol wow Johnny

"– if you’re serious serious, say kapachumarisjxikenko"

This reply has made a lot of fans to throw back exciting comments on her handle below whereby “Johnny Drille” also made his intentions seriously known by replying the message sent to him by her:

Click to watch the video: [url]https://soundgist.com/funny-reply-simi-gave-johnny-drille-when-asked-to-drop-a-new-album-together/
[/url]

Re: Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song by Zikomakanaki(m): 2:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Kapai lipsrsealed

SHECK hand CLEEK VEDIO INN MY CIGNASHURE grin
Re: Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song by itspzpics(m): 4:53am On Jul 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song by ADRIAN88(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2019
Two of my favorite Nigerian artists. Oh gosh!!

Re: Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song by simonlee(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2019
this is what makes girls start catching form for guys. you still went to beg her on social media and just negudu the kind of reply she's giving you...
fvck boi drille

Re: Funny Reply Simi Gave Johnny Drille When Asked To Collaborate On New Song by Damzy007: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Funny Gal.

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade,genevieve Nnaji,mercy Johnson ,funke Akindele Battle For Uk Oscar / Pictures Of Daniel Da Bishop Ademinokan & Son David / Don Jazzy Doing What He Knows Best - Night Session From The DORO Banging Mavin H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.