Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,786 members, 7,952,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

"I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello (34807 Views)

Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm / Dino Melaye On Christmas Vacation With His Children And Father (Pictures) / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by bestman09(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Tt
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Boyooosa(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2019
only if dino can do this for kogi state... history will note his name

1 Like

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Ogaga87(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2019
coolexy2:
I'm sure, he would worst pass Bello self

Sitting senator still eyeing state Governor.. Greedy fella fella..

He is on a career course and the Senate is not better than the governor's position.. Same way a governor can not say he is better than a president..
Man gats move higher before full retirement..

The constitution allows him to move and will make provision for his replacement if he eventually becomes the next governor
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by MobilityExpress: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
Dino would make a better Governor than Bello. Let’s be frank to ourselves.

You're joking, right? Someone that as senator, 80% of the time all he does is flaunt exotic luxury cars bought with our stolen commonwealth and attend all kinds of socialite owambe shows. Imagine what he will do as a governor. If Bello is a shithole, Dino is a bigger shithole.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Tundeobama(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2019
You need a personal tutor British council certified for international English test exams IELTS, TOEFL and GRE General training or academic training.whatapps or Call 07₩031375607₩ 08120784316
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Fraud
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by sammhi(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Davash222:
Dino would make a better Governor than Bello. Let’s be frank to ourselves.
Never
Dino is so immatured . He would be worse than Bello . Dino will loose and loose woefully.
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by ojojameso(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2019
my 100% support, a man that has the masses at heart, you are the right man for kogite. kogi needs you, kogi cry for you.
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by ridbell01(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Mr second stanza stop fooling yourself
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by stamapro(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Vote Wole Aguda, a neutral person, to settle this confusion of Bello and Dino.
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by mixta140: 8:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Praise thy lord!!!!
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by kunlesmiles(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2019
Convincing the igala's to pick him at the PDP primaries above another igala candidate will be tougher for Dino (almost impossible) , than the Gubernatorial election itself. It's quite difficult for an igala person to vote for a non -igala candidate. Igala just like the core north ,have dis "born to rule mentally ". Igala's are said to have about 45 percent of d population (not verified).
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2019
LOl, Dino who could only manage 3rd Class in ABU condemning another person with a more superior class of degree from the same institution.
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by AerialMapper: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2019
All i see in the picture is the irritating Seun Okinbaloye.

He is an irritating fake ass Richard Quest wannabe
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by Neoteny(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2019
supporting Yahaya Bello for Governor then, as an alumni of Ahmadu Bello University with thought that he passed through the University and the University passed through him.

Dino Melaye with his Pass degree is no authority on passing through universities.
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by ebenice(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2019
AerialMapper:
All i see in the picture is the irritating Seun Okinbaloye.

He is an irritating fake ass Richard Quest wannabe
stop hating

Drink cold water
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by ejemamaka: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by prof2007: 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
holhogun:
Buy affordable foreign used laptops with warranty.

a trial will convince you

How do we get in touch with you?
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by AerialMapper: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
ebenice:
stop hating

Drink cold water

I'd love to give you attention but you don't have sense so I will ignore you.
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by ebenice(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
AerialMapper:

I'd love to give you attention but you don't have sense so I will ignore you.
God bless u
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by yjgm(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tumbulum:
oya na continue to support your bello for his next level oppression.
I am not supporting Bello for your info
Re: "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello by BilltheDON(m): 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Chia

Check in for your plain and pattern materials... Retail and wholesales

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And His Pretty Female Fan / People Of Daura, Katsina Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Indimi Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.