Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,435 members, 7,971,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP (60543 Views)

Uche Nwosu Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Cowards die many times before their deaths.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2019
anonimi:

Unlike Ambode
So why did Ambode aka Social Prefect allow himself to be used against Fashola back then?
Let him enjoy his wilderness experience. No tears to waste for him joooorrrr.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900
Na real social prefect. He stabbed Fashola at the back, he forgot Fashola is loved by the people because of his achievements. Even Tinubu and his gang couldn't stop him from being a minister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Monday60655(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2019
He was deceived by a party of deceivers with a ministerial slot when he would have be of political value had he defected then. Please don't come and be a burden to PDP now oh.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by pinkygurl(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2019
sexiestharam:
Ambode isn't going anywhere. He doesn't have the liver. Someone who could not leave when the handwritings were on the wall that his party wouldn't return him? PDP would be silly to even accept it. Of what political value is he today?
shocked
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Useku(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2019
gaby:
Akpu

Make e go learn work from Obaseki.

If he had works for the people of Lagos to have rooted for him, Tinubu wouldn't have had an easy run on him. Kpata kpata the state falls in the hands of the opposition and everybody go rest.

E go dey hold a not so well thought through world press conference dey yarn opata

Do you stay in Lagos?

Am sure you don't,cuz if you do you would know how much work he did for the people here.

He constructed lots of roads I n lag

Banished the shitty road extortionists(rubbish agency)

Built useful bridges

Created Agric yes(job/accomodation/land/capital)

Called lastma to order

Banished vio

And many more.

only if common man was allowed to vote at the primary...

As far as we lagosians are concerned, the guy na one of our best governors.

Note am not a politician not even an afonja descendant
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by erinalex: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
sexiestharam:
Ambode isn't going anywhere. He doesn't have the liver. Someone who could not leave when the handwritings were on the wall that his party wouldn't return him? PDP would be silly to even accept it. Of what political value is he today?
Of what political value is PDP itself ?

Is it the PDP that Bode George is leading in Lagos , that lacks direction ?

Soon or later, APC will fix ambode someway.

I ask, what on earth will PDP offer him, other than Antagonizing d ruling party.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by erinalex: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2019
thesicilian:
Ambode should move on to something bigger internationally and forget about APC and PDP.

Inter nationally ?

So ambode is an international man ?

Wonders shall never end.

If u have any international connection, I beg offer me.

Even, I no mind, local or national offers.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by gaby(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Useku:

Do you stay in Lagos?

Am sure you don't,cuz if you do you would know how much work he did for the people here.

He constructed lots of roads I n lag

Banished the shitty road extortionists(rubbish agency)

Built useful bridges

Created Agric yes(job/accomodation/land/capital)

Called lastma to order

Banished vio

And many more.

only if common man was allowed to vote at the primary...

As far as we lagosians are concerned, the guy na one of our best governors.

Note am not a politician not even an afonja descendant

I was born in Lagos an have a house in Lagos.

He dribbled himself into a corner an never played his cards well.

The number of voices that were against him due to his inability to be a people person out numbered those who could have tilted all in his favor perhaps due to his arrogancy.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Butoneday2(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Wetin concern me. Na him wahala not mine.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Useku(m): 11:46am On Jul 30, 2019
gaby:

I was born in Lagos an have a house in Lagos.

He dribbled himself into a corner an never played his cards well.

The number of voices that were against him due to his inability to be a people person out numbered those who could have tilted all in his favor perhaps due to his arrogancy.

Oh the people's person thingy is the reason naija is the way it is.

the people should be the masses and their interest should be priority.

I agree that political parties have rules of engagement but everything should be in measures

The people in your context I suppose are the powerful party men and women who wield influence.

Baba those guys always want more and had he listened to them he wouldn't have achieved nada

Las las posterity will be fair to him
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Cantonese: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
sexiestharam:

NO POLITICAL VALUE. Short and simple.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by ejemamaka: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by walanga: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2019
Ambode cannot leave APC and even if he does,he has nothing to offer any other political party. Ambode has no political clout and by himself cannot influence any election whatsoever.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by tydi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
madgoat:

This just shows how jobless and hopeless you are grin grin
Said by a M. A. D. goat.. Lol
Hmm.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Niaja4real(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
rekeson:
Since his own party is treating him like an enemy, it will be a nice move to officially align with d opposition.

He did a lot of projects as Lagos governor and 4 years under Sanwolu won't easily erase his legacies.

The PDP family don't need another coward in it fold, in the person of Ambode.
Ambode should jettison any such plan & stay back in their APC, bcuz PDP is a serious party for men with ball's & not for dogs with tale in between the legs.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Ekpeitit(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
TITOPE:
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/07/ambode-speaks-on-dumping-apc-for-pdp.html

Former governor of Lagos, Akinwunmi Ambode has spoken on his rumoured planned defection from the All Progressive Congress, APC, to the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

There have been speculations in some quarters that Ambode was disappointed he did not make the ministerial list President Muhammadu Buhari submitted to the Nigerian Senate.

Many had thought the nation’s leader would compensate Ambode for losing his return ticket to Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

Buhari picked two nominees from Lagos and Ambode lost out.

Those picked were ex Lagos Governor and immediate past Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, and the Managing Director of Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA), Sen. Olorunnimbe Mamora.

But Habib Aruna, Ambode’s spokesman, in a terse statement Monday night, said any information of his principal leaving the ruling party was “totally untrue”.

While debunking the news as an attempt to malign former Lagos helmsman, Aruna appealed to the public to disregard mischievous persons and their sponsors.

He said: “We enjoin the general public, particularly Lagosians to disregard the planted news by some faceless and mischievous individuals in some unknown blogs, who are hell bent on creating acrimonious situation, spreading fake news that the immediate past governor of Lagos State, HE. Akinwunmi Ambode has dumped the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) for the PDP.

“The news is fake. The former governor is firmly a member of APC, working in his own capacity to see that the progressive ideas and the next level agenda of President Buhari succeed”.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Ekpeitit(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
This one has become politically irrelevant because of his arrogance.
Yeye.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by inyenejo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
Could it be that this man is sick....tufia !! Ambode i spit at u
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Dmano: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Abeg let us give these man a breading space,he will bounce back. It's just a lesson for him.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Starz825(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Libkid:
I pity this man
only if he had pulled an "Obaseki" by now who knows
He might still be the Governor
now he gats nothing
deceived with a ministerial nomination
Ambode is a loser....the moment he noticed that tinubu and other top party members weren't rooting for him for the second tenure..there he should have accepted defeat.but he went ahead and released a press statement against sanwo olu...he will suffer for that for a long time as they plan to make him irrelevant politically.....
As for obaseki.... He wont succeed in Lagos with those stunt...he can't try that with tinubu... tinubu controls 95% of Lagos politics...he had successfully been an overseer for fashola administration for eight years..nobody can stop him now....
Obaseki can only try it with oshiomole...who is oshiomole...how much does oshiomole knows abt politics..and besides oshiomole does not control Edo politics....so he could it take off oshiomole...and become a maestro in Edo politics...infact I would have love to advise obaseki if he wants to fight to finish with oshiomole..then he should change party just like the man in benue...but because their election will not hold on a general election year..he may lose as federal government will have enough time and resources to do the *ekiti thing* for him

1 Like

Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Akpacha(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mumu coward.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by themanderon: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
The heavenlies are angry with him. Let him go beg that Reverend he offended else this is just the beginning of his descent.
Re: Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP by Akolawole(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Libkid:
I pity this man
only if he had pulled an "Obaseki" by now who knows
He might still be the Governor
now he gats nothing
deceived with a ministerial nomination

Obaseki will soon know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Boko Haram Members Observe Eid Prayers In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.