Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, (862 Views)

What Does Satan Really Wants? With Apostle Joshua Selman / Difference B/w Saviour And Killer Of The World According To Celestials( Pics) / Did Satan Really Commit Evil - Question For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by OpenYourEyes1: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Satan’s LOCATION Exposed! // Fallen Angels, Nephilim & Demons Explored in Detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WriGCH83xoQ&itct=CFAQpDAYACITCILikJWN3OMCFcmFVQodHgAF1DILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDUXNZQUVXMG4zdEdzUmZNVmZJUnpSdw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

Whether this is true or not, I don't know.
I decided to post it because I had a strange experience a month ago that probably proves the Internet is in the hand of the evil one.

The internet crashed last month and I have a reason to believe it was because of me. I was nearly taken away in the spirit by someone in black robe. It seems as if I was being forced by that dark entity to serve him. I stubbornly rejected and began to say out loud that I will serve GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob alone... immediately my spirit was released by the entity and the Internet crash few seconds or minutes later.

A voice began to speak to me (the first time ever I heard voices in my head ). The voice told me that the kingdom of darkness shook when I vowed to worship GOD alone. It told me that was why many sections of the Internet crash and that my spirit has been saved from the hands of that man.
The voice also told me to destroy something I had on me because it's what connected me to the man in black. I haven't destroyed that stuff to this day because I am not so sure whether the voice is truely of GOD or not.

I refused to tell this strange experience to anyone (except 1 person) to avoid being mocked
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by Bilabong(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2019
If ask me ma who I go ask?

E be like u dun join J witness.
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by Jaysolu(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2019
jgsfkgfh
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Satan’s LOCATION Exposed! // Fallen Angels, Nephilim & Demons Explored in Detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WriGCH83xoQ&itct=CFAQpDAYACITCILikJWN3OMCFcmFVQodHgAF1DILYzQtb3ZlcnZpZXdaGFVDUXNZQUVXMG4zdEdzUmZNVmZJUnpSdw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

I decided to post it because I had a strange experience a month ago that probably proves the Internet is in the hand of the evil one.

The internet crashed last month and I have a reason to believe it was because of me. I was nearly taken away in the spirit by someone in black robe. It seems as if I was being forced by that dark entity to serve him. I stubbornly rejected and began to say out loud that I will serve GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob alone... immediately my spirit was released by the entity and the Internet crash few seconds or minutes later.

A voice began to speak to me (the first time ever I heard voices in my head ). The voice told me that the kingdom of darkness shook when I vowed to worship GOD alone. It told me that was why many sections of the Internet crash and that my spirit has been saved from the hands of that man.
The voice also told me to destroy something I had on me because it's what connected me to the man in black. I haven't destroyed that stuff to this day because I am not so sure whether the voice is truely of GOD or not.

I refused to tell this strange experience to anyone (except 1 person) to avoid being mocked
Cc:Hahn, hopefullanlord, CAPSLOCKED, lordreed, Martinez39, vic2ree, budaatum,Aaronsrod.

Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by malvisguy212: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Yes, you are Right, the Internet is control by demon, I've always said it.
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by triplechoice(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
@ openyoureyes

Your experience is as a result of feeding your mind with those youtube videos

The imageries they contained, if focused on long enough, will drag anyone into a state of delusion

I advice you discontinue watching immediately and if possible seek professional help

A lot of persons have had their mind ruined by those youtube videos
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by OpenYourEyes1: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
triplechoice:
@ openyoureyes

Your experience is as a result of feeding your mind with those youtube videos

The imageries they contained, if focused on long enough, will drag anyone into a state of delusion

I advice you discontinue watching immediately and if possible seek professional help

A lot of persons have had their mind ruined by those youtube videos

Which videos?
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by triplechoice(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Which videos?

The one in your op and others you have been exposed to

And would also like to warn you that your statements that you caused the internet to shut down and heard voices in your head are psychological disturbing

Don't hide your experience share it with someone you think is experienced enough to counsel you
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by OpenYourEyes1: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
triplechoice:

heard voices in your head are psychological disturbing

Don't hide your experience share it with someone you think is experienced enough to counsel you

Well, I would say thesame thing to anyone who hear things if this had never happened to me.
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by triplechoice(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Well, I would say thesame thing to anyone who hear things if this had never happened to me.

The reason you insist on this is because you don't understand fully what created those experiences for you
I have experienced something similar to your kind of experience. Initially I thought it was real until I decided to speak with someone who I believe knew better. Thank God I did and I have never had that kind of experience again. This is the reason I adviced you previously to seek professional help or speak with someone you think may have experience on this sort of thing. It is only when a professional cannot identify any reason for your experience before you can now start looking for any kind of Spiritual explanation But from the pattern (grandiose and exaggerated claims) which has emerged from your story I suspect what you had was a psychotic episode. Nearly everyone has experienced this sort of thing. For some persons the episodes are usually severe

Hard drugs, certain prescription, bipolar

disorder and the reading and viewing of certain materials which can programme you with fear are some of things which can result in psychotic episodes. If the cause was due to what you read or watch then the solution is simple. Discontinue reading or watching immediately but if medical then medication and counseling is the way to go. The earlier the better

And finally do you really believe you caused the internet to shut down?
did youhave any confirmation from the engineers in charge of the internet that something mysterious which they cannot explain happened on that particular day to make you arrive at this conclusion?
If you have any such outer evidence please share it.

1 Like

Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by OpenYourEyes1: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
triplechoice:

The reason you insist on this is because you don't understand fully what created those experiences for you
I have experienced something similar to your kind of experience. Initially I thought it was real until I decided to speak with someone who I believe knew better. Thank God I did and I have never had that kind of experience again. This is the reason I adviced you previously to seek professional help or speak with someone you think may have experience on this sort of thing. It is only when a professional cannot identify any reason for your experience before you can now start looking for any kind of Spiritual explanation But from the pattern (grandiose and exaggerated claims) which has emerged from your story I suspect what you had was a psychotic episode. Nearly everyone has experienced this sort of thing. For some persons the episodes are usually severe

Hard drugs, certain prescription, bipolar

disorder and the reading and viewing of certain materials which can programme you with fear are some of things which can result in psychotic episodes. If the cause was due to what you read or watch then the solution is simple. Discontinue reading or watching immediately but if medical then medication and counseling is the way to go. The earlier the better

And finally do you really believe you caused the internet to shut down?
did youhave any confirmation from the engineers in charge of the internet that something mysterious which they cannot explain happened on that particular day to make you arrive at this conclusion?
If you have any such outer evidence please share it.

I think this is beyond you my friends. You have made up your mind already.
Your heart is hardened.
You need to be a little open-minded.
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by triplechoice(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I think this is beyond you my friends. You have made up your mind already.
Your heart is hardened.
You need to be a little open-minded.

Funny this
You are actually the one who has already made up is mind because your reply shows you never read anything I talked about

I just went through some of your topics and realized it was a waste of time engaging you
I pray you find the help you need
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by LordReed(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Is it the internet in your village that crashed or the one the entire world was using and didn't notice it crashed?

Dude it seems your hallucinations are getting stronger. Are you taking drugs? You may need help o!
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2019
Bump
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2019
LordReed:
Is it the internet in your village that crashed or the one the entire world was using and didn't notice it crashed?

Dude it seems your hallucinations are getting stronger. Are you taking drugs? You may need help o!
The crash wasn't a coincidence. I was told few seconds before it happened. Immediately after the crash, it told me the kingdom shook and that I shouldn't worry about the crash, it will be back soon.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/02/cloudflare-outage-means-websites-including-detector-10103471/
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by OpenYourEyes1: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The crash wasn't a coincidence. I was told few seconds before it happened. Immediately after the crash, it told me the kingdom shook and that I shouldn't worry about the crash, it will be back soon.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/02/cloudflare-outage-means-websites-including-detector-10103471/

Just saying what I heard. I didn’t add, remove or sugar coat it.
Re: Does Satan Really Control The Internet? Video Explains The Difference B/w Satan, by OnPointMan(m): 1:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The question was 'which Internet crashed ? The one in your village or the entire world ?'

(1) (Reply)

RCCG 2020 Fasting And Prayer Points Guideline / Download Free 10+ Top Koinonia Messages 2020 - Apostle Joshua Selman / Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Rains Curses on Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.