Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,749 members, 7,930,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman (667 Views)

The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman by Psoul(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2019
This "project" was commissioned by the Ananmbra State L.G.A. T.C. Chairman "Hon." DON UNACHUKWU.

A serving Youth Corp member will complete this project and still walk away silently without try to draw any attention, but this Chairman is making this look like a great feat.

Nigeria my Country.

Re: See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman by GOFRONT(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2019
angry

Is this supposed to be a local kitchen or what??

Ayamu notu understanding?
Re: See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman by netpro(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2019
Shame dey catch me for this Honorable shocked

1 Like

Re: See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman by gudvibz(f): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2019
netpro:
Shame dey catch me for this Honorable shocked

You know they say a fallen house is not ashamed of its self. My brother I join you shame for the guy

1 Like

Re: See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman by ajebuter(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2019
This one commissioned refuse site

He even set fire on them with scissors , ribbons and camera in tow.. grin grin grin grin grin

Yet you wonder why Nigeria is a big joke among comity of nation?
Re: See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman by SamgoldBaba: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Jesus wept.
Re: See A Project That Was Commissioned By A Local Government Chairman by landforeast(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2019
I think I have seen enough
Stupid Leaders and gullible followers = Failed Nation
In this age and time when China and America are competing on the production of AI powered device, one shameless local Government Chairman is commissioning local kitchen abi refuse dump site.

I give up on Nigeria and its Leaders.

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: In 2012, Buhari’s Social Media Aide Called Jonathan ‘bloody Sadist’ / Opposing Thread "Igbo's In Akwa Akwa Ibom Lesson" By OilPUS(Pix) / BREAKING: MTN Files 9,100-page Document To Prove N3bn Suit Against Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.