Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,678 members, 7,935,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? (12711 Views)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / "How Can I Make A Guy Happy Without Sex" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
OGA please go and marry a lady that will feed you since that’s what you want. Or a woman that will pet you and treat you like a child. You live in Nigeria where it’s predominantly men who provide, and you’re arguing a baseless argument that doesn’t really apply in the real world? In Nigeria, we don’t respect men who cannot provide. We don’t respect men who look for women to help them out. We don’t respect who look for corners to cut. If you’re fine with that, then please live your life peacefully and let me see road for better tin.

Nothing is wrong with a man providing , nothing at all.

But with this your mindset, I hope you know when you lose your beauty, that Money can get him other young women ?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 3:32am On Jul 31, 2019
frozen70:

What women really need from a man us attention and affections

Money comes in because you want her to look good and have good looking appearance

It will be most unfair if you want her to be faithful yet you can't afford money fir her monthly pad, recharge card whatever

If someone should do that for you then you don't blame her

Money has it's own place. Even the data and phone two people use in communicating VIa WhatsApp is money . so you have a point

But when money becomes the main driving force, most ladies make mistakes , I read so many things about WizKids Baby Mamas ordeal , and so many like that

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 3:39am On Jul 31, 2019
Useku:
I read a line up there that says "you cant be in a relationship for Free" wake up woman real homies don't roll with people with such mindset

Your not doing any one any favour by being in a relationship with them .

Only starved dudes with low self esteem subscribe to that crap, if your happiness will be dependent on my pocket size,feel free to bounce.

Stay woke guys.

Lol most women today feed off so called Magas, this Magas all started with the belief that money is the way to please a woman but women know better .

I sometimes wonder why a rich man will marry a Lady, and she will still get weak at the sight of a not so rich former lover and even going back to him ..

The story of Joseph in the bible also amazes me, What did a young woman with a rich husband want in a Slave boy ?

Many of the girls prioritizing money will change their mindset if they meet a man who can get that very important part of them * HEART * . In fact , if they happen to meet or marry a wealthy man later on, they will do all they can to Avoid his ( the one who have their heart) path or else they will always get weak at his sight.

Money is important, but not as important as the powerful chemistry of love.

Its due to ladies pursuing money that we hear cases of married women Going back to former lovers, the heart knows what it want .

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 3:49am On Jul 31, 2019
carter009:
Guys should go and make money first, then you treat them as you wish, some girls ain't loyal anymore, is always about money, money, money,, relationships this days is a big scam, I wish we all know each other in person, I would have loved to see how safitu, marialavina and others ranting here will marry there billionaire husbands grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't support polygamy or cheating but from what have noticed: the above bolded is the sad reality for most women who prioritize money, Many are treated as trash cos this man knows he has what it takes financially to wive the next good looking woman and there is nothing she can do about it. But its not in there own nature to share their husband hence the dillema.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 3:52am On Jul 31, 2019
freethinker01:

Why on earth would I hustle because I want a girl or some girls to enjoy my money?
That's the most fvcked up shiit I've heard all day, in fact, this ruined my day.

Making money is important but never do that because you want to impress any woman . that's how Magas are born

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by catwalq(f): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2019
Jozzy4:

There is nothing wrong marrying a rich man, But what amazes me in women is : How they quickly forgot the same money that draws you closer can easily get him other women !!!

Men dream of marrying damsels that are shapely,some beautiful,or virtuous,nice,loyal et all. Do they all end up with these kinda women,sadly no. By extension, ending up with a rich man is a uniform desire amongst women. But do all women end up with rich men,no.

I wish I had more tongues,maybe then someone can probably grasp what I'm trying to say.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Deepfeel(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

They give men money to pay their bride price,even set up something for these men. You know why?

Because they want these men to stand on their own and take up the responsibility of being the providers.
Why do you think a working class woman who can afford life's luxuries will still gush and brag over a cheap gift presented to her by her broke bae?

No because the African society makes it looks like men are superior and providers I know a woman who was already successful when she met her husband who was also rich she asked the man not to pay her bride price, they do everything in the house equal, in fact she personally told me when she married her husband, for 2 yrs she never cooked it was the man that cooked most of the time

A woman who has everything will gush and brag about a cheap gift her broke bae gives her cause it's a gift of love, to show I care about you that's all, that's why a rich white woman will be excited when she gets flowers from her man more than a car

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Deepfeel(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
OGA please go and marry a lady that will feed you since that’s what you want. Or a woman that will pet you and treat you like a child. You live in Nigeria where it’s predominantly men who provide, and you’re arguing a baseless argument that doesn’t really apply in the real world? In Nigeria, we don’t respect men who cannot provide. We don’t respect men who look for women to help them out. We don’t respect who look for corners to cut. If you’re fine with that, then please live your life peacefully and let me see road for better tin.

I will not stay in Nigeria forever so I don't think like a Nigerian shikena
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by catwalq(f): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

No because the African society makes it looks like men are superior and providers I know a woman who was already successful when she met her husband who was also rich she asked the man not to pay her bride price, they do everything in the house equal, in fact she personally told me when she married her husband, for 2 yrs she never cooked it was the man that cooked most of the time

A woman who has everything will gush and brag about a cheap gift her broke bae gives her cause [/b][b]it's a gift of love[b][b], to show I care about you that's all, that's why a rich white woman will be excited when she gets flowers from her man more than a car

Now we are talking. We might dream of ending up with rich men but in reality we sometimes fall in love with guys who aren't rich. And that's the staying power.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by TanyLoe(f): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Most women have cash in their bank accounts. Most women are in school/ trading/ doing some kind of business/hustling. The truth of the matter is that, if a man must come into your life, he must have something to offer. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my own money, but as a man you must show your capability to provide for me. That’s what makes you a man. How can I be paying for all my bills, and you call yourself my boyfriend? What is now your role in my life? Just to be looking at me and wasting my time? Ah beg jare.

Wow sister,
Yeah your right. A man must have what to offer you
But what do you think you can offer him?
A friend of mine ( she's a nurse who pays her bills and her man Owns join together, if she goes out for shopping she also get things for her man. If I ask her why she is doing all this, she will just say " girlfriend you got to be able to give not always take..not always expecting."
But when she got fired at work, that's when I saw what she meant. Without her asking the man was there for her until she got a new job.
so my sister u don't get what u don't give out
And please remove the sex from the table because you both enjoyed it
what else can u offer
Don't go about with this kind of irritating mindset

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Deepfeel(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

Dreaming of being with a rich guy is what it is - A DREAM.
But being with humble guy is a reality.

Ask all your female friends,sisters,female relations to list out ten attributes of a worthy mate and see if 'rich' won't show up on the lists.

All Nigerian girls are raised with this mentality to live under a man, instead of over taking a man so why won't you all think that way
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Deepfeel(m): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

Now we are talking. We might dream of ending up with rich men but in reality we sometimes fall in love with guys who aren't rich. And that's the staying power.

Girls who are raised the right way only dream of unconditional love , when dreaming about a man love good looking intellects, is all the fantasy on, just like when a man who is raised well all he fantasy of a woman is not what she has achieved but her beauty and love intellects

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by TanyLoe(f): 8:07am On Jul 31, 2019
Please ladies ,
Stop coming into this forum to make it look like women are jobless. That we don't bath and go out in the morning to work.
It's annoying really.
U think going for a night shift everyday makes me happy?
But I have to because I don't want to be a liability to any man that will come into my life!
Your no man's responsibility until you guys are married even after that.
your heart
Your emotions
Your time
It's his responsibility not your family issues and if he wants to help don't misuse that!
Go out and make yourself useful
Don't sit and wait for a man who has his own issues to come and deliver you.
Respect yourselves please.
Jeez
Even my 18yrs old kid sister while waiting for admission got herself Into making of clothes, shoes and now she's is earning not waiting for any man to make it his responsibility

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by damtan(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
I know the truth is a hard pill to swallow, but it’s better to accept it now. Hustle now and get the girl of your dreams. No woman is going to feed you or respect you if you ain’t got sshit. You will only attract desperate women who are willing to be sugar momas for a bit of love. Nobody is saying you must be dangote, but bring something to the table ahbeg.

This Aunty go get wahala abeg. Anyways, all the best with your man; that's the best I can wish you.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by catwalq(f): 8:14am On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

Girls who are raised the right way only dream of unconditional love , when dreaming about a man love good looking intellects, is all the fantasy on, just like when a man who is raised well all he fantasy of a woman is not what she has achieved but her beauty and love intellects

Beauty for men and money for women are fantasies. Of course we'll take good character and intellect over money or beauty if we were to choose. Because those are values that are worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by frozen70(f): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2019
Jozzy4:

Money has it's own place. Even the data and phone two people use in communicating VIa WhatsApp is money . so you have a point

But when money becomes the main driving force, most ladies make mistakes , I read so many things about WizKids Baby Mamas ordeal , and so many like that

Love doesn't really count on the weight of a man's pocket

If you show your self to a woman and she really loves you, money will not be an issue unless she is so desperate for money

WizKid own is a different case all together
He has so many baby mamas and he knows that all those women that loves him are for his money

His true lover was his first baby mama but because he is a star and cant be tied to one woman, he end up with baby mama's

In this case, who is to be blamed ❓

Is it him that is pregnanting women or his first baby mama that he pregnanted and left her for another woman

Poverty humbles a man, be a man keep a girl friend and keep only her and you will experience love with out using money to run it

Yes women likes money and guys like sex

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Deepfeel(m): 8:28am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

Beauty for men and money for women are fantasies. Of course we'll take good character and intellect over money or beauty if we were to choose. Because those are values that are worthwhile.
Beauty for men money for women here in Nigeria

In the Western world women dream of handsome physically strong looking men, they don't dream of rich men they dream of becoming rich themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2019
catwalq:

U speak sense .

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by catwalq(f): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2019
Jozzy4:

U speak sense .

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by pryme(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2019
frozen70:

Money comes in because you want her to look good and have good looking appearance

It will be most unfair if you want her to be faithful yet you can't afford money fir her monthly pad, recharge card whatever

God Lord!!! shocked shocked
Is she a vegetable?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by pryme(m): 8:49am On Jul 31, 2019
TanyLoe:

Wow sister,
A friend of mine ( she's a nurse who pays her bills and her man Owns join together, if she goes out for shopping she also get things for her man. If I ask her why she is doing all this, she will just say " girlfriend you got to be able to give not always take..not always expecting."
But when she got fired at work, that's when I saw what she meant. Without her asking the man was there for her until she got a new job.
what else can u offer

The best post I have read in a while.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 8:52am On Jul 31, 2019
frozen70:

Love doesn't really count on the weight of a man's pocket

If you show your self to a woman and she really loves you, money will not be an issue unless she is so desperate for money

WizKid own is a different case all together
He has so many baby mamas and he knows that all those women that loves him are for his money

His true lover was his first baby mama but because he is a star and cant be tied to one woman, he end up with baby mama's

In this case, who is to be blamed ❓

Is it him that is pregnanting women or his first baby mama that he pregnanted and left her for another woman

Poverty humbles a man, be a man keep a girl friend and keep only her and you will experience love with out using money to run it

Yes women likes money and guys like sex

Have experience the bold many times, So I knew you are right . its more reason why I don't like this low mentality exhibited by men , meeting a girl today and telling her you love her tomorrow, What nonsense ? . She will make demand as a strategy, to chase you away or if you are willing to give, then she play along .

Allow her to grow genuine feelings and See the beautiful Heart of a woman. That way balance occur, she want YOU , not your gifts or money

I cited the case of Wizkid to show the likes of Safitu and co, that - The fact that a man is a provider and rich doesn't make him Loyal, if he lacks discipline, watch your back, other ladies are coming to share him with you, of cos that same money will wive other ladies

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by carter009(m): 8:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Please tell safitu and marialavina,, one of they best post..
TanyLoe:

Wow sister,
what else can u offer

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2019
TanyLoe:

Wow sister,
what else can u offer

Sex that he can get anywhere, no wonder most slay queens can't keep their homes from STD
, But when a lady develop herself , she is a magnetic force had to repel, he is scared of losing her.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Who made you the spokesperson for every woman's desires? We all have different desires and priorities, even as women. Speak for yourself, please.

catwalq:

Men dream of marrying damsels that are shapely,some beautiful,or virtuous,nice,loyal et all. Do they all end up with these kinda women,sadly no. By extension, ending up with a rich man is a uniform desire amongst women. But do all women end up with rich men,no.

I wish I had more tongues,maybe then someone can probably grasp what I'm trying to say.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Jozzy4: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2019
But let's be Blunt, Males have their own share of Blames for this thing.

1. So many males have nothing in their personality , Not a good adviser, Companion, someone who can strengthen others when they are down, all they believe in is MONEY, flashing IPhone , Cars, Money to woo women . Wait, why won't they adopt the parasite mentality ?

Some males will even be FORCING GIFT on a Girl who clearly have no interest in them . , so when the money drops or she met someone richer. Don't be surprised she left, she was there from the beginning for your money, she gave you her body not her heart.

Some of these males nearly die when they saw these girl having affair with her no so rich ex , they wonder what's wrong ? That's it. Personality matters, join it with your money. And you are an hotcake

2. . Quickly professing Love for a woman : Some guys will see a woman today, and tomorrow they are preaching how much they love her and asking her out, , You will only repel her, hey! U love her fine, the question is : does she love you?

Give her time. Try get to know her first , she can grow to like u as well

If you think it doesnt matter, Watch her go back after marriage to the man that occupied her heart. or pray they never cross paths

Let's be guided !

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

Right on. That's me.

TanyLoe:

Wow sister,
what else can u offer
Resonates. It's good to know other Nigerian sistas w|o a "give-me-give-me" mentality exist. I'm sure her man cherishes her b|c he knows the chances of him finding these traits in another female in Nigeria are slim. When you're naturally considerate and kind, you tend to do things for others [including your man] /are thoughtful of them, and don't expect him to be doing all the giving.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by BLUEJAYY: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Safitu:
Most women have cash in their bank accounts. Most women are in school/ trading/ doing some kind of business/hustling. The truth of the matter is that, if a man must come into your life, he must have something to offer. That doesn’t mean I don’t have my own money, but as a man you must show your capability to provide for me. That’s what makes you a man. How can I be paying for all my bills, and you call yourself my boyfriend? What is now your role in my life? Just to be looking at me and wasting my time? Ah beg jare.
If I'm ever going to accept these conditions from a woman, then I'm going to make sure she slaves for me, no kidding.

Cook for me, do my laundry, clean around the house, wash my cars etc without a whimper; and I'm never going to assist. Never! At least I'd be satisfied I'm paying for something.

Crap mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by treasureboy09(m): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2019
frozen70:

. What! are you shitting me or are you under 20? any female who can't afford her monthly pad, which is the basic shouldn't be taking about relationship, only underage/ secondary school girls should be expecting people to buy them pad.........

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by frozen70(f): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2019
treasureboy09:
. What! are you shitting me or are you under 20? any female who can't afford her monthly pad, which is the basic shouldn't be taking about relationship, only underage/ secondary school girls should be expecting people to buy them pad.........

You got it wrong

Once you are dating a lady take care of her, very simple explanation

She is also taking care of you and if you says that they don't take care of you guys, grab a vaseline and save your money

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by frozen70(f): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2019
treasureboy09:

You got it wrong

Once you are dating a lady take care of her, very simple explanation

She is also taking care of you and if you says that they don't take care of you guys, grab a vaseline and save your money
Re: Can A Man Makes A Woman Happy Without Money? by frozen70(f): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2019
pryme:

God Lord!!! shocked shocked
Is she a vegetable?

Is because you are a farmer, that's why you want to plant your vegetable in her garden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / Telegram Group For BBW Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.