Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,674 members, 7,885,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up (11948 Views)

Peter Of P-Square Was Caught Cuddling A Lady Fan (photo) / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Ibomade1: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2010
Girl fight shaa !!!
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Ibomade1: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ Poster kindly tell us the name of the newpaper
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by TewMuch: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2010
dunno how this is surprising. They are both queer and weird. If it is true, they are a good match and deserve each other. Only the both of them can understand each other. grin
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Kunbee: 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
ewwwwww
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by bawomolo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2010
Dolemite:

In NIGERIA? AFRICA? I personally don't care but damn.

homos don't exist in nigeria abi?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Kunbee: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2010
You dey mind am ni undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
bawomolo:

homos don't exist in nigeria abi?
Yes they do, but ignorant people make their lives a living hell. Which is why I'm shocked.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by bawomolo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2010
Dolemite:

Yes they do, but ignorant people make their lives a living hell. Which is why I'm shocked.

i know but there are already rumors about denrele anyway.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
These pictures confirm those rumours. . .
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by rockers: 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2010
Interview with charlyboy

I’m quite awed by your amorous pictures with Denrele and it tends to confirm speculations that Charly Boy is bisexual, are you truly bisexual?

Sexual preference is an individual’s prerogative. I have created perceptions in the different moods and mazes; to me what’s important is what the brand stands for.

It seems you are truly in love with Denrenle, what’s the attraction?

Yes, I love Denerele. He’s a guy who wants to be who he is despite what people say about him. I don’t think he wants to be anybody. Yes, he may have taken some of my swagger to be his own because I also took from different people to be what I am. I love him because he’s nice, he’s humble and he can act. He has the body of a rock star. It was after a photo shoot session with him that I concluded that I have to be smarter and slimmer. So, I started losing weight because one thing I cannot stand is pot belly

Have you ever been in the same room with Denrele and if yes, what transpired between both of you?

We have been in the same room several times. But what goes on is my business

Are you bisexual?

It’s anybody’s guess

What do you find attractive in other men?

I like men who are strong, creative, consistent and tremendously focused. These are the qualities that I exude and those are the qualities that people should emulate. So it’s attractive when I find people who are already matured and know what they want in life

Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by bawomolo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
i think we have our answer
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I feel sick!!!
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Kunbee: 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
Isn't he married to lady D?
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Omolulu(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2010
this charly man is just forking wiv our mindz jor, he loves p.u.ssy too much
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by googles: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hmmm. . . . . not one straight answer {no pun intended}

guy was just twisting the darn questions  angry  can he just douse one's curiosity and give a straight answer  angry

but err. . they kissed !  shocked shocked  lipsrsealed
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2010
Charly boy is the most disgusting man on earth after Tuface Idibia.

He just looks gross.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 17, 2010
LouisThoru:

http://www.ghanamma.com/nollywood/16672-i-m-not-homosexual-denrele-edun.html

Whoever beleives that ugly looking photography must be a ganja planter and a ganja smoker just like SpiceyHoney.

Poster. You are a confirmed twert.

They owe nobody any explanation even if they are gay. This is what we call gossip, and tommorrow, you carry bible say you dey go church. Find yourself in hell fire soon.

Interview was in March, this is Oct. . . . enough time inbetween for both of them to come outta the closet.

@TOPIX
Honestly, Denrele could have done better than that old man charlie boy.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by ellab(f): 12:13am On Oct 17, 2010
Yuck!
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by ellab(f): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2010
Apparently,denrele jus tweeted dat he's strait oh.he has bin hearin d news also.bt who knows?lol.i love 9jarian amebo.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by Dolemite(f): 12:52am On Oct 17, 2010
ella.b:

Apparently,denrele jus tweeted dat he's strait oh.he has bin hearin d news also.bt who knows?lol.i love 9jarian amebo.
Of course he'll say that, if he says he's gay he'll never find work ever. . .
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by mystikal(m): 4:39am On Oct 17, 2010
I don't want to believe ja re. No be today dem invent Brain finger.ing.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by rockers: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
mama-gee:

Charly boy is the most disgusting man on earth after Tuface Idibia.

He just looks gross.

lol tuface keee
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by MrCork21: 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
big deal, 2 IBO mens are nyanshing, so what? is this news?

didnt IBO mens used to nyansh one a others back in day?, duh undecided
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by MrCork21: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
IBO mens are proud man nyansher, get over it!! wink
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by LouisThoru(f): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
and most of the women here are nothing but lesbians and one time lesbians.

What is the issue being discussed here?

When women are lesbos, noone gives a damn, when men are gay, u raise dust. big deal.

How many celeb women in Nigeria are lesbians? Loads of them, so?

There are LESBOs/GAYs in Nigeria in their thousands so, WTF?

Who have they offended if they are both gay? Noone, but y'all stay here knocking your head on the wall discussing.

Bush people. LOL.
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by sogima(f): 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
For Denrele it not a big deal dat he is gay, but charly boy na wa ooo
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by googles: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2010
LouisThoru:

and most of the women here are nothing but lesbians and one time lesbians.

What is the issue being discussed here?

When women are lesbos, noone gives a damn, when men are gay, u raise dust. big deal.

How many celeb women in Nigeria are lesbians? Loads of them, so?

There are LESBOs/GAYs in Nigeria in their thousands so, WTF?

Who have they offended if they are both gay? Noone, but y'all stay here knocking your head on the wall discussing.

Bush people. LOL.

since you are not so bush. . . lets discuss your own sexuality

bloody transvestite.

and errrr one other thing . . . lose the attitude,it stinks  wink
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by favouredjb(f): 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
@googles,pls ignore him/her

@op they are both sick anyway
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by r231(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
na wa o
Re: Charly Boy And Denrele Caught Cuddling Up by spikedcylinder: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2010

(1) (2)

“mercy Johnson & Toyin Abraham” Latest 2018 Movie Gets Cinema Date / Lalasticlala's Article Featured By Icon Weekly Magazine ( Photo ) / Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.