Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,569 members, 7,975,242 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

My Future Is Bright Mr Eazi >peerielmedia9ja.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Future Is Bright Mr Eazi >peerielmedia9ja.com (232 Views)

Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos) / Toke Makinwa: Happy Birthday To Drake, My Future Baby Daddy / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Future Is Bright Mr Eazi >peerielmedia9ja.com by PeerielMedia9ja(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Nigerian singer, songwriter and entrepreneur. Oluwatosin Ajibade better known by his stage name Mr Eazi.

The Famous Nigerian artist Mr Eazi took to he Twitter handle recently to lets his fans know how Bright his future is.

Following the artist Mr Eazi success story in the music industry you will know that his Future is Bright.

continue reading here
https://www.peerielmedia9ja.com/2019/07/my-future-is-bright-mr-eazi.html

(1) (Reply)

Did You Say You Want To Be Famous??? / Toyin Lawani Promises To Marry 3 Husbands When She Clocks 40 / Meet The Next Rated Miss Nigeria.. Click On The Link Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.