Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] (51728 Views)

Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai / Kemi Afolabi Flaunts Her Husband And Daughter In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by Funkybabee(f): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
ehyah!!! sorry o
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Did Muslims complain to you?
Why not mind your business.

Why won't you hate them when you hate your neighbours.....I no know who beg for your love.
e pain am grin grin
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by Olukologia24592(m): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
sallazlee:

you are Fucking dead brain. you will just kill yourself
Obviously! With all your comments, I was right. Christians don't curse when you talk against dem. #killYourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
I've zero pity for those travelling to mecca and Jerusalem

do you know why? million spent on their dumb trip can lift three families of their individual relations out of abject poverty

I'm not an atheist but to me, humanity comes first before religion
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by rahman25: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Stupidity can be seen without mentioning it. Have you been there before. Saying what you know nothing about is evil
gulfer:
That picture cannot be Saudi hospital, they are too conservative for a man to get so close to a woman in a public space angry angry angry angry
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by AuroraB(f): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
Abeg what does a sick person need vaseline for in a hospital? angry
Onye uwa grin
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by OlaDavid2012: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
speed recovery
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
gulfer:
That picture cannot be Saudi hospital, they are too conservative for a man to get so close to a woman in a public space angry angry angry angry

Those are the things you have been fed with...

Use your head yourself, free yourself from brainwashing
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by LORDDICKKIES(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Speedy recovery...
Anyone in kano I need a job around hadejia road or zoo road...thanks

Na Farm Center I Get Work for you! of Interested DM me!
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by gulfer: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Go away confused egret
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by gulfer: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Go away confused egret
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by gulfer: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
rahman25:
Stupidity can be seen without mentioning it. Have you been there before. Saying what you know nothing about is evil
Go away confused egret, no time for you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by Bimpe29: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
I wísh her sound and quick recovery.
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by Kosorobaba: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
emirateprince:
Die for mumuhamed there angry
Must you comment on a post?
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by skondo09(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
soberdrunk:
Abeg what does a sick person need vaseline for in a hospital? angry

This news fit be one Yoruba movie scene
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by Lovelyn451(f): 6:08am On Aug 05, 2019
LORDDICKKIES:

Na Farm Center I Get Work for you! of Interested DM me!
hello
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by opebiboy: 8:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Stunt
Re: Kemi Afolabi Rushed To The Hospital In Saudi Arabia [Photo] by vicfajeze: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
gulfer:
na abule egba bi dat now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blogger Vivian Gist Welcomes Her First Child With Husband - Pictures / Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons / Mr Eazi Lied About The N2Million Schlumberger Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.