Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,001 members, 7,919,194 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Are You Worshipping The True God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Worshipping The True God? (541 Views)

Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. / The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God / We worship one TRUE GOD not a TRINITY - A Provocative discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worshipping The True God? by blackcat1: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2010
Blacks are you worshipping the white man's god or the true GOD?
Have you noticed that the white man's god progresses them and regresses blacks?

Where is the GOD of the blacks?
Why is the black race the race that prays most but the race that is treated worst? Because you are praying to a white god and not the true GOD.

Have you asked yourself why when you pray to the white god you never get your prayers answered and only succeed when you get angry even for a flash of a second and stop praying?

Have you noticed that it is only when you give up on the so called white man's god that you prevail?

Have you also noticed that the word human was carved out of the word hue man?

I will post more as I get my revelations.

white god worshipping people keep out of my thread, don't want any negative energy here.

Deuteronomy 8
"   18But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

19And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.  "

Deuteronomy 11
" 16Take heed to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn aside, and serve other gods, and worship them; "

(1) (Reply)

Admitting Guilt / President Jonathan Speaks To Nigerian Christain / Convictions -[a Place To Test Your Position In Anything]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.