Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,530 members, 7,888,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:12 PM

Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty (10060 Views)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / Airstrike In Yobe: Buni Directs Govt Hospitals To Cater For Wounded Victims / Senator Clifford Ordia's Convoy Attacked In Kogi, 3 Police Officers Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by almarthins(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo – Olu has promised to improve on the welfare of the officers of the State Rapid Response squad (RRS) towards ensuring that they discharge their duties effectively and with civility to the people.

The Governor made the promise today at the Parade Ground of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja, Lagos.

Sanwo – Olu, at the start off of his working visits to selected state agencies said that Government would direct all government hospitals to give prompt attention to police officers injured in the line of duty.

The Governor emphasized that the State Government would clear all outstanding special allowances due to the officers, provide kits for them to effectively combat crime as well as send them on refresher trainings.

He noted that his administration would provide additional patrol vehicles for the squad while old ones would be refurbished. “I am aware of the condition of the officers because I get daily reports of your activities”.

“I will ensure that I get you new kits but let us raise the bar of policing. The citizens are your customers, let show civility in the ways and manner we go ahead in discharging our duties. The ones that are criminal minded, I am sure you would not shy from taking a decisive action on that but the ones that can be corrected, correct them and show them that we are men of RRS and we are very civil and motivated”.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ghpcZZpIvSA/XUBeMSps04I/AAAAAAAAed4/rhQq-8rd-_cZ9TUhjIWWN_nSRANXzLXMgCLcBGAs/s1600/j1.jpg[/img]

He noted that Government would not tolerate high – handedness on the part of the officers to Lagosians.

While commending RRS for being exemplary and dedicated, he urged the officers to raise the bar in policing. He added that Government would continue to motivate them.

In his remark, the Commander Rapid Response Squad (RRS), DCP Olatunji Disu thanked the Governor for the visit and for giving the officers hope.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-FlB9P-iQ0RY/XUBeMWhGqOI/AAAAAAAAedw/qyxu0w5CglkfuPIJOjxOFYZUpmD2BbPNgCLcBGAs/s1600/j3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9k7XNP2PSdc/XUBeN1B1UnI/AAAAAAAAed8/HWwJYu-pvUMyfmX_BjePr6ukuFCJlVJmQCLcBGAs/s1600/j4.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/sanwo-olu-orders-govt-hospitals-to.html

Me i no believe o!
Govt na liars dem be
If you think na so e go be, just wait till one police man is injured then you go hear sometin like make him go buy siringe and injection
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okay
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Mikefixed30: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

Didn't you read where the post said police officers? Even though it was an RRS event..
Can you expatiate?
That guy is Dumb! i am not sure he can read. grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Okoyeeboz: 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
DameB:

Didn't you read where the post said police officers? Even though it was an RRS event..
Can you expatiate?

RRS officers are under a special unit under the Lagos State Police Command. They are not under divisions and don't report to Police stations, they report to their base in Alausa.

Police officers in Lagos State Police command don't enjoy this insurance cover cos the RRS guys are out in the line of fire 24/7. Divisional policemen are just out on occasional patrols.

The RRS officers are insured and other policemen are not.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by HANSEEL(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
what about gun shot from those useless police officers and armed robbers?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Okoyeeboz: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
gypsey:
That guy is Dumb! i am not sure he can read. grin

You must be mistaking me for your father wasting away in the village.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by BroJoe1994: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice one our amiable Gov. This will go a long way to spur the officers and men of the RRS to be dedicated. The Gov should go further by increasing their allowances as well.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by SojiCash(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
That officers is looking at the ADC foot �
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by decco1878: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo – Olu has promised to improve on the welfare of the officers of the State Rapid Response squad (RRS) towards ensuring that they discharge their duties effectively and with civility to the people.

The Governor made the promise today at the Parade Ground of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja, Lagos.

Sanwo – Olu, at the start off of his working visits to selected state agencies said that Government would direct all government hospitals to give prompt attention to police officers injured in the line of duty.

The Governor emphasized that the State Government would clear all outstanding special allowances due to the officers, provide kits for them to effectively combat crime as well as send them on refresher trainings.

He noted that his administration would provide additional patrol vehicles for the squad while old ones would be refurbished. “I am aware of the condition of the officers because I get daily reports of your activities”.

“I will ensure that I get you new kits but let us raise the bar of policing. The citizens are your customers, let show civility in the ways and manner we go ahead in discharging our duties. The ones that are criminal minded, I am sure you would not shy from taking a decisive action on that but the ones that can be corrected, correct them and show them that we are men of RRS and we are very civil and motivated”.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ghpcZZpIvSA/XUBeMSps04I/AAAAAAAAed4/rhQq-8rd-_cZ9TUhjIWWN_nSRANXzLXMgCLcBGAs/s1600/j1.jpg[/img]

He noted that Government would not tolerate high – handedness on the part of the officers to Lagosians.

While commending RRS for being exemplary and dedicated, he urged the officers to raise the bar in policing. He added that Government would continue to motivate them.

In his remark, the Commander Rapid Response Squad (RRS), DCP Olatunji Disu thanked the Governor for the visit and for giving the officers hope.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-FlB9P-iQ0RY/XUBeMWhGqOI/AAAAAAAAedw/qyxu0w5CglkfuPIJOjxOFYZUpmD2BbPNgCLcBGAs/s1600/j3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-9k7XNP2PSdc/XUBeN1B1UnI/AAAAAAAAed8/HWwJYu-pvUMyfmX_BjePr6ukuFCJlVJmQCLcBGAs/s1600/j4.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/sanwo-olu-orders-govt-hospitals-to.html

Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okoyeeboz:

You must be mistaking me for your father wasting away in the village.
You see? i am not suprised. i am right, you are Dumb. cheesy grin A Nincompoop!
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by aigbokiejohnson(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
What about those battered by these so called officers? Doctors are not respected by most encounter with them even after prosper identification and they want to be accorded good treatment.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Switruth: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Okoyeeboz:

Policemen are law enforcement agents and RRS officers specifically have medical, disability and life insurance of a maximum value of 10M.

Please, how are they being biased?
. What about civil servants that that got injured in the line of duty especially those ones that was caught with bullet wounds. They should be rejected attention and treatment? Okay oh.
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by ceejay80s(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2019
Treat police officers or civilians ?
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
ceejay80s:
Treat police officers or civilians ?
I wonder, what would happen to civilians then?

What kinda discriminations is that?
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
who is This bloody So called governor Giving Oders? does he own Any hospital? or did he build any?

I have the right to refuse police in My private Hospital if i wish, it is my Hospital not the Governor's Hospital.

Rubbish!!
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by ifko: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2019
Can all these Nkwobi FC of Nigeria brewery chase thieves
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by Legalese(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
See how everyone has flat stomach except the policemen��‍♂
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by lakesider(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Rubbish!!!!!!!
Shebi police get insurance
Re: Sanwo-olu Orders Govt Hospitals To Treat Police Officers Injured In Line Of Duty by seangy4konji: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
Including tipatipa are still No... Den are supposed too be injected with a deadly virus to diee shortly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar'adua: Drop Your Condolence And Farewell Message(s) Here / Alison-Madueke Inaugurates Africa’s Largest Oil Vessel In Delta / Governor Ganduje Sacks All Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.