Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Have Slept With Over 2500 Ladies – Ghanaian Actor Oboy Siki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Slept With Over 2500 Ladies – Ghanaian Actor Oboy Siki (567 Views)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Slept With Over 2500 Ladies – Ghanaian Actor Oboy Siki by GistOffer: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
Popular Ghanaian actor Oboy Siki revealed in a new interview that he has slept with over 2500 ladies.

The Ghanaian actor disclosed that he is very much interested in young girls and it will be a curse on him if he ever sits anywhere to say he doesn’t. Oboy Siki asserted that womanizing runs in his blood as he had a chance to see what his "womanizer" dad did to women which he loved.

In the interview with Zionfelix, the actor confessed to having a list that contains names and number of ladies he has slept with. He however said that he decided to 'hang his boot' and also quit womanizing after it got to 2,500.

Oboy boasted of sleeping with ladies in every district and village in Ghana and also advocated for a reduction in the age of consent from 18 to 16, because 16-year-old girls are already mature to him.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/i-have-slept-with-over-2500-ladies-actor-oboy-siki

Re: I Have Slept With Over 2500 Ladies – Ghanaian Actor Oboy Siki by GistOffer: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2019
shocked
Re: I Have Slept With Over 2500 Ladies – Ghanaian Actor Oboy Siki by Raysleek: 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
How many women con remain for ghana

Re: I Have Slept With Over 2500 Ladies – Ghanaian Actor Oboy Siki by simonlee(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
2500 slain Totos... your preek deserves a national merit award!
i doff cap for your balls...

(1) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Body Shape Is Out Of This World (photo) / Spending Money On Sex With Young Ladies Is Better Than Properties - Oboy Siki / See Photos & Videos From D Ongoing #bbnaija Night Party. Watch D New Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.