Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,225 members, 7,880,846 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) (56042 Views)

Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected / Nine Die As Vehicle Plunges Into Dam In Kano (Photos) / Sergeant Kabiru Musa Returns N1.2m Found At An Accident Scene In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2019
visijo:
If a man must have a house, a car and a good job before marriage,
What must a woman have before going into marriage?�
Must be sex resisted
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by AMvanquish: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2019
Now there are 4 more on the list this present day!
Add Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu of BUA , Abdulmunaf Sarina of AZMAN AIR, and the Kabo Family of Late Adamu Dankabo. Kano has silent billionaires.
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by antadiop2: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
I thought jet engine was invented between 1937 and 1939 though the idea came up in the 20s? If so then this is not a ‘private jet’ but a private plane.
Please do change the headline

Bless
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by antadiop2: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Godons1:
And some Mumu go dey underrate the Northerners. By that time, Southerners were still using leaves as their clothing.

We don't chest beat.
But, koda me kazo an fika.

But the plane doesn’t belong to a northerner what’s your point

4 Likes

Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by MOVIC6: 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Godons1:
And some Mumu go dey underrate the Northerners. By that time, Southerners were still using leaves as their clothing.

We don't chest beat.

Are u related to that man.. they said he owe not that he's rich.. I think the first rich man was from EAST
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by MOVIC6: 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2019
visijo:
If a man must have a house, a car and a good job before marriage,
What must a woman have before going into marriage?�

Brain and good tacha
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by imanray37(m): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
how is. this early combustion engine a jet it best qualify to as an early airplane made of wood unqualified, incapable, moderator's on naira Land with little education"explorer," I hail your updates.
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
A jet isbany aircraft powered by jet propulsion .the plane you have shown is powered by internal combustion engined driving a propeller so change your title and remove the word jet
Nigerians are only good with theory, That's why for Nigeria some tribes fall from heaven according to what their grand grand grand father told their grand father who told their father sad many things Romans and Greek built US still their today go to Italy or Greece You will see it korokoro, our own na only shrine and head of masqurade you go see angry
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Godons1:

We don't chest beat.
in kano state, not even in the north, much more of nigeria.
school u no go go...
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
eneyoduke:
Must be sex resisted
lol very nice

1 Like

Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
MOVIC6:

Brain and good tacha
I understand brain, abeg wetin be "tacha" grin
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by MOVIC6: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
visijo:
I understand brain, abeg wetin be "tacha" grin

Characters
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
MOVIC6:

Characters
oh, my mind is kwarrupt shocked

1 Like

Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by sapele914(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
money121:
Ok next..
As usual you were expecting to see Enugu Airport in Northern Nigeria?
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Godons1:

We don't chest beat.

Did you read the post?
I do not mean the headline. The post!
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by Godons1: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2019
MOVIC6:

Are u related to that man.. they said he owe not that he's rich.. I think the first rich man was from EAST

Which East? Till date the East does not have an Airport. Except that River Niger look alike Airport called, Zaki Abiam Airport. Which is always filled with Erosion. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by strenghtt: 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
1928 ? 1928? 1928? 1928? Yet in 2019, 2019, 2019, 2019 I mean 2019 more than 90years after no PROFESSOR , STUDENT OR LECTURER OF ENGINEERING dead or alive in Nigeria is ever capable of building this biplane . WHAT A big SHAME ON ALL STUDENTS , LECTURERS, PROFESSORS of school of engineering of NIGERIA. WHAT A BIGGY shame ON THEM ALL! ......I SPIT.
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by Godons1: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2019
antadiop2:

But the plane doesn’t belong to a northerner what’s your point

Koda me kazo an fika. That's my point grin

1 Share

Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by MOVIC6: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
Godons1:

Which East? Till date the East does not have an Airport. Except that River Niger look alike Airport called, Zaki Abiam Airport. Which is always filled with Erosion. grin grin grin

Go find food chop.. need am
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Op, that aircraft is not a jet
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by Godons1: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
MOVIC6:

Go find food chop.. need am

E pain am.

Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by vicfajeze: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
Simplyleo:
So where is the man?
YOUR HOUSE NOW
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
West2019:
I beg go borrow sense ur eyes dey pain u
I first think say you get sense sef..
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
A jet is any aircraft powered by jet propulsion .the plane you have shown is powered by internal combustion engine driving a propeller so change your title and remove the word jet because that's not jet but a single engine prop

Save your breath bro. All these bloggers have ignorance coded into their DNA

1 Like

Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2019
Mehn technology don waka..na dis kind plane den use dey fight big war then like pearl harbour..and ah swear our Air force no get even half for their garage
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by TriggahMan(m): 1:24am On Jul 31, 2019
Una no dey taya with all this kind infomate
Re: G.R. Boyd-Carpenter: The First Man That Owned A Private Jet In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2019
FarahAideed:
A jet is any aircraft powered by jet propulsion .the plane you have shown is powered by internal combustion engine driving a propeller so change your title and remove the word jet because that's not jet but a single engine prop
That's true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / "Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.