Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,825 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya (22799 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attempt In Onitsha, Kill 2 Armed Robbers, Arrest Four(Photo) / Identity Of Robbers Who Robbed Forte Oil Filling Station In Umuahia Revealed / Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by Adeniyii2017: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
pyro62:
I don't think they'll kill their citizens because of a Nigerian. Check well na Nigerians run that H I T.
Think bros, think... so the police will ask where the robbers are from or their names while shooting at them at the same time?
Don’t think too much.. just appreciate their police.

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by BobiNick(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
pyro62:
I don't think they'll kill their citizens because of a Nigerian. Check well na Nigerians run that H I T.

You have a point but at the same time you are wrong. The police in Kenya will do that to their citizens who are very stubborn because those citizens will not hesitate to shoot the police if they had the opportunity. The only problem here is that many Nigerian citizens like to make noise and show themselves, and many of the police do benefit from them as well so it's very easy for them to call the police in situations like this and the police will respond.

We Nigerians should always respect ourselves in other people's land because the citizens who are suffering and you are making noise are watching and can target you at anytime. Situations like this can easily lead to the death of the victim and even if the attackers are killed or arrested, the victim that is gone is already gone.

Please, if you decide to leave Nigeria to another country, just try to be as humble and respectful as you can no matter how God blesses you because that is the only way you can stay safe and even the citizens will protect you when any issues come to you. I am talking from experience not assumption.
Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by Isoduwa(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2019
pyro62:

Them be Axemen
Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by piyoo91: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
Rf
Rf for rufus?
Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by Gwandana: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Naso clear matters
Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Isnt it obvious to Taiwo that he is no more welcome there? He should forget about developing Kilimani and go back to Alagbado.

I don't think the murdered robbers' gang will be so happy with him that he is the cause of the death of their comrades.

But I wonder if it was wise for the police to extrajudicially kill their own for a Nigerian.

It was not done to kill their own for a Nigerian, no country want to keep any criminal with prove
Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by Eleniyan12: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2019
akinblog:
Police on Monday night shot dead two suspected robbers in Kilimani area after they robbed a Nigerian national. The victim, Taiwo Gbenga, reported to Kileleshwa Police Station that he had been robbed by four armed men who sped off in a white saloon car registration number KCE 567 B.

He told the officers that he was walking along Makueni road, within Kileleshwa area, when he was accosted before being robbed of two mobile phones, iPhone X max, Samsung Galaxy S8, a wallet containing his bank cards, driving license, alien card, special pass clearance, a wedding ring valued at Sh25,000 and a wrist watch.

Police managed to recover the motor vehicle, a Toyota Axio registration number KCE 567 B, whose number plates did not match those on the windows and insurance sticker.

Also recovered were a shot gun, an imitation of a pistol, two mobile phones, a claw bar, four master keys and seven bunches of keys, a gunny bag and a wrist watch. The two bodies were taken to City morgue for identification.

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/police-kills-two-suspected-armed-robbers-after-they-robbed-a-nigerian-in-kenya.html

Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by Stifferlaws: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by sayisayi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
emperorblog21:

and i dey plan to go live in kenya.

mba i no go again.

Go botswana
Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by Badilstical(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
bikerboy1:

Waiting for NwaAmaikpe to cum before climb
Are you gay
Re: Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Robbed A Nigerian In Kenya by rikithor(m): 8:32am On Jul 31, 2019
a business man and a man of God has a calling to travel to Kenya for Ministry (God's work) and also business, pls can someone tell him what to expect?

Wanna learn driving very well,WhatsApp or call the number on below.
our locations are in Lagos Mainland areas,Bariga,Akoka,Pedro,Ilupeju, Akoka and environs
also call us for your driving license and vehicle papers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Applaud Police In Mushin For Foiling Kidnap Attempt / Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage / Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.