Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,021 members, 7,931,511 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles (26320 Views)

Okowa Promises Super Eagles $25,000 Per Goal Against South Africa / Aka Udofia Offers $20,000 Per Goal Scored By Eagles Against Cameroon / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by deltateam: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

I don't personally think Otedola is a Nigerian....He keeps to his promise all the time...

He belongs to the ideal Nigeria our nationalists yearned for.
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by iamJ(m): 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
U go soon become millionaire

I get ur account statement
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by penjm: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
I wish u are the president of this country.
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by ay4press(m): 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Otedola may have money, but he is poor.
He has poverty of the MIND and that is why he is always on the quest for validation through announcing his good deeds.

This has made me never appreciate any of his supposed acts of generosity.
Because the idiot is an inverted classless philanthropist.

Like Jay-Z rightly said, "you can pay for school, but you can't buy class".

You be mumu undecided
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has poverty of the MIND and that is why he is always on the quest for validation through announcing his good deeds.

Because the idiot is an inverted classless philanthropist.

You be mumu

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
IGHALO RIGHT NOW!!!
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by nwaguy01: 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has poverty of the MIND and that is why he is always on the quest for validation through announcing his good deeds and other show-offs.

Because the idiot is a classless inverted philanthropist.

Warris this one saying??
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Omoboy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
Meaning I

He has poverty of the MIND and that is why he is always on the quest for validation through announcing his good deeds and other show-offs.

Like Jay-Z rightly said, "you can pay for school, but you can't buy class".[/quote]
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by master69(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Own goal nko?
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by super254(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
And the ministry of sports will be like

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Where is that senseless comedian??
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by BigJoe19: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe this is a daft comment. You are better than this.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by ofiko123(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nice one from femi otedela..
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Isoduwa(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2019
To do what exactly?
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by 9jaBloke: 8:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
BigJoe19:
NwaAmaikpe this is a daft comment. You are better than this.

Next time, ignore him. Trolls just want to be mentioned.
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by ncoolsome(m): 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This has made me never to appreciate any of his supposed acts of generosity because the idiot is a classless inverted philanthropist.
Dude will never give you even 10k if no one will know about it.

People like u can never be pleased...his promise was made publicly why shouldn't the redemption be made public...his a businessman n this is just a social responsiblity or have u seen him give relatives financial help n post online...live ur life let's live..

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Deepfeel(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
Very good, unlike dangote who promised them in 2013 but never kept to his words they kept reminding him over and over again
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by fayruka(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This has made me never to appreciate any of his supposed acts of generosity because the idiot is a classless inverted philanthropist.

Keep spewing rubbish. Na im say make u na poor for ur family?
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Tanyogo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
I think he also paid for the own scored during Algeria match. Goal na goal!
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
Next time do not make a Decision on Impulse under the wavelength of sedative alcohol.

This one pain you my man.

I am sure no more promises in the next few months. That is not how to spend money.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by jossytech(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
adebayo3449:
Ah
$25,000*350 shocked

#8.8m

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
He is not necessarily doing it to show off rather to encourage other meaning Nigerians to see, emulate and do more. All in the name of impacting into the lives. Please learn how to appreciate God in his live.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
I hope he paid for ekong's goal against Algeria.
Goal na goal grin cool
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by raymi: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What of people who don't do good at all or fail to express any form of generosity? Would you prefer that? Stop looking at the negative in every situation before it rubs off on you in your endeavors. It's similar to the optimist who says 'glass half full' in contrast to the pessimist who says 'glass half empty'.
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
STFU!!!!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Cyberfemtex(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2019
Before nko, who does he want to leave all those fortunes for? That boy?

He must be a philanthropist by force
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Neldrizzy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
kokomaster3d:
Weldone Boss and mentor.
Who has checked this website for buyers and sellers - www.yakata.ng
drop your Whatsapp number bro if you don’t mind.. I just checked your site
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by femi4: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

your no of likes is reducing, you are gradually losing relevance here

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Chekwube1989(m): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2019
I thought the money is suppose to be 50000dollers since we scored two goals ( own goal) and the other one grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Femi Otedola Redeems His Pledge Of $25000 Per Goal To Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Condolence to you for loosing your soul. May you never find favour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Football Legend Kanu Nwankwo's Children Carnival Holding At Owerri / Super Eagles: Janne Andersson To Be Appointed New Head Coach / Asisat Oshoala Named African Footballer Of The Year For A Record 5th Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.