Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,876 members, 7,980,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bbnaija2019: Checkout The Pictures Of New Housemates To Be Revealed Today (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija2019: Checkout The Pictures Of New Housemates To Be Revealed Today (photo (1237 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (Photo) / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: Checkout The Pictures Of New Housemates To Be Revealed Today (photo by Topgbolex(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Don't be shocked if you see new faces on BBNaija tonight, it could be the twist biggie is talking about....

See the pictures of the new housemates below... Believe me they are both hot

See the pictures below;

https://candytv.ng/bbnaija2019-checkout-the-pictures-of-new-housemates-to-be-revealed-today-photos/

Re: Bbnaija2019: Checkout The Pictures Of New Housemates To Be Revealed Today (photo by Jebolala(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
Where are their pictures?

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez Puts Fit Figure Display Sequined Outfit Plays Egyptian Concert / G-worldwide Entertainment Slams Kizz Daniel With 500 Million Lawsuit / Tacha Shades Mercy As She Becomes Face Of Royalhairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.