Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,114 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:03 AM

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies (55381 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Rosemond Brown: I Have Slept With 24 Actors, Had 1st Sugar Daddy At 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies by Empressabbie(f): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2019
Praktikals:

The guy is right and you know it.
I gave up on you folks the day I met a lady whom I had screwed about 2 years previously and she did not recognise me again. I had to tell stories upon stories to reset her brain.

These ones are trying hard to justify a fellow farm tool

Learner, I can bet u dont know the meaning of farm tool as used in the above context.
Are you saying it is normal not to recognise the face of someone that screwed you barely 2 years ago? The problem with you lot is that u see sex with multiple partners as no biggie

So because she couldn't recognise you that's why you called her a farm tool?
Firstly, your problem is that you people always think everyone is like you, meanwhile you are worst than them. Why is it that when guys do things like this, you count it as a normal thing but when it comes to a woman, all hell is let loose? Did you ever try to see if she's going through an emotional, mental or family issue that might have caused trauma for her?
Remembering something or someone is a mental issue not moral, so that doesn't make her a LovePeddler.
Secondly, you don't know me. So, I don't know why you came to the conclusion that I see multiple sex partners as no biggie. I have no problem with people who think that way as they don't define me. I am me, and only me can be me. I do what I know is right for me and I am in no position to judge, so are you.
I don't reply to this kind of conversations but your comment was degrading. I don't like human objectification. We are all humans and we deserve respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rihanna Spotted With Rich African Man Weeks After Split From Hassan Jameel / Ayo Ajewole 'Woli Agba' Weds In Style (Photos) / The House I Go Dye Built For His Mother (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.