Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Vision Of Wedding Table In Heaven: Everything Is Ready! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vision Of Wedding Table In Heaven: Everything Is Ready! (1217 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / The type of wedding ceremony most acceptable by GOD. / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vision Of Wedding Table In Heaven: Everything Is Ready! by Yefet(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
by Charity Angela Miller on Friday, October 15, 2010 at 11:22pm

I feel that the Lord has given me the "green light" to share this. I am in awe of our wonderful God, and I pray that many will be accounted worthy to be claimed by our Lord Yeshua when He comes for His bride!

On Wednesday, 10/13/'10, the Holy Spirit showed me a vision of the place settings and other aspects of the Wedding Table! The details were not real clear, as if I was looking through a foggy window. I saw a very long table (I couldn't tell how long it was). I saw what seemed to be gem-studded goblets made of transparent gold, and items made of chrystal (plates, vases, etc). The linens were made of a beautiful white material trimmed in gold. The name cards were written in fancy gold lettering. The table, and other similar tables, were set under large white canopies on a large field of green grass and an abundance of wildflowers. There were colorful flowers everywhere, and the air was thick with an intoxicating fragrance.

I noticed angels standing with their backs to the tables, as their job of preparing the feast was complete.

The angels are now watching eagerly and expectantly for the bride's arrival! Hallelujah!

I was also shown a vision of Jesus: He was tenderly and meticulously checking each place setting (making sure all was exactly right) and approving each name that was there. As I watched, I was given the understanding that I was seeing what had already taken place.

The Lord has already approved every place setting- every name- and Heaven is awaiting the Bride's arrival!

ALL IS READY, FOLKS. INDEED, HE IS COMING!!! All glory to our awesome GOD & KING!!!

In His Love,

Charity

(1) (Reply)

Prosperity Pastors Suck Big Time! / I Had A Vision Of Christ / The Atheists Nightmare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.