Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,442 members, 7,974,809 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. (48941 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by UncleJudax(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2019
Sammy555:
What's better than one billionaire? two
Beyonce is not a billionaire (Forbes, 2019)
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by SirDeeee: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2019
GOFRONT:
This beyonce is an EpiTopic of beauty...

How can I get the phone number of Jay Z's Niece??

It wil only cost u 1m grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by nextnear(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2019
onyxdiarymedia:
On Sunday, Beyonce and Jay Z stepped out for Jay's Niece's birthday party, Teana.

Beyonce stepped out in a wine high slit gown and looked thick and sexy.

Beyonce was also pictured with her Inlaws and shared details of her outfit.

Check out the beautiful pictures here

https://onyxdiary.com/beyonce-pictured-with-the-carters-at-jayzs-nieces-birthday/
JAY Z is looking more like Oracle by the day
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Thalinzrcng: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2019
Kingpee2:
Call that man that said he won’t suck pussy for me ,I’m certain he will suck Beyoncé with total pride

I would purport to instil some sense in you (and the 13 people who liked your comment). I would try to make u see that it can only be incredulous, the thought of u licking pvssy that several dicks have been in , and are done and dusted of. I would train you, for your self-esteem is incredibly low...
But, I realise that there is such a thing as a lost cause. However, I believe in the metaphysical and I would dare to believe a miracle to work on your behalf, where reason has failed.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Kingpee2(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

I would purport to instil some sense in you (and the 13 people who liked your comment). I would try to make u see that it can only be incredulous, the thought of u licking pvssy that several dicks have been in , and are done and dusted of. I would train you, for your self-esteem is incredibly low...
But, I realise that there is such a thing as a lost cause. However, I believe in the metaphysical and I would dare to believe a miracle to work on your behalf, where reason has failed.
Your sense that has not made you useful to your family,guy just buy sniper and do justice to your soul.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by newdawn2017(f): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
biGDhAp:
... i bet my ass you'd let him f**k you silly when you come across him
Since he is a renowned occultist, I am scared for sexually transmitted demons, d o es that possess him is not child's play. Will Bleep someonelse
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by charlsecy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Abogwara:
Jay should dismantle that yahoo hairstyle. It's ugly
Do you know if his intention was to look ugly?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Sammy555(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
AryaSand:

Two!
exactly bby, perhaps you and I could work towards that? wink
AryaSand:

Two!
exactly bby, perhaps you and I could work towards that?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by bonnyhope: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
josh123:
Beyonce fine ooo see lap

so na lap u dee see?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
tydi:

Is the hair style his punishment for cheating on bey? Sissy men everywhere!

So much for 99 problems. Last last alpha males are just wankers
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Thalinzrcng: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
Kingpee2:
Your sense that has not made you useful to your family,guy just buy sniper and do justice to your soul.

I just saw your retort, son. Smh. Typical.
I was only trying to help. I know I was stern and sarcastic but that was my intent, in hopes to catch ur attention for your good.
But u still insist upon your delight in licking another man's used woman's pussy, don't u? Well, ok. Carry on, I see you are yet a boy.
I reiterate I believe you will find light at the end of the tunnel as u quest to become an adult male. In the meantime, banish all suicidal thoughts .Yes, ur worst moments will push u to the brink , for I know you will insist on your self-destructive path. When u are at the edge and sniper seems the only solution, find strength to ,once again , resume your self-induced viscous cycle. Keep at it. Hopefully, you should survive it.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by Kingpee2(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

I just saw your retort, son. Smh. Typical.
I was only trying to help. I know I was stern and sarcastic but that was my intent, in hopes to catch ur attention for your good.
But u still insist upon your delight in licking another man's used woman's pussy, don't u? Well, ok. Carry on, I see you are yet a boy.
I reiterate I believe you will find light at the end of the tunnel as u quest to become an adult male. In the meantime, banish all suicidal thoughts .Yes, ur worst moments will push u to the brink , for I know you will insist on your self-destructive path. When u are at the edge and sniper seems the only solution, find strength to ,once again , resume your self-induced viscous cycle. Keep at it. Hopefully, you should survive it.
Your death is near and will definitely be rare too..Won’t waste time with my words with a stupid retardant like you,I noticed you didn’t hav data all this while ,well now that you do,google the easiest ways to die ..
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by opebiboy: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Ugly fat lips jay z
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. by desprado: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
jyajatta:
UK used laptops for sale...
order for yours now
hw much ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And His Daughter Wasila In 1991 / Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.