Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,950 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ex-man United Boss Jose Mourinho Is Keen To Return To Management - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex-man United Boss Jose Mourinho Is Keen To Return To Management (278 Views)

South Africans Attack Chippa United Boss After Declaring Support For Nwabali / Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer / Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-man United Boss Jose Mourinho Is Keen To Return To Management by Afrokit(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2019
“I have to be patient and that is the most difficult thing because I had the impulse during this period so many times (to say) 'yes, I go'. No, I cannot go. I cannot go. I have to wait exactly for the right one.”Mourinho is learning German but says he is not thinking specifically of going to the Bundesliga, adding: “No club is waiting for me, nobody knocked at my door.
“I miss my football, I have the fire. The most difficult thing for me is to say 'no' to the possibilities I had to work...for more info why not check out www.afrokit.com
We provide the following services
(1) blog advertisment
(2)music advert
(3) Business advert

(1) (Reply)

Week Long Games / Create Another Source Of Income And Make A Living / Premiergains Winning Ticket 13days Back To Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.