Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,384 members, 7,978,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:53 PM

Has Aliko Dangote Joined Politics? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Aliko Dangote Joined Politics? (567 Views)

Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Aliko Dangote Joined Politics? by samueloduoye(m): 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
Political watchers will notice the friendship between the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and foremost businessman. Aliko Dangote in recent years. From being visibly present at events attended by major party leaders to leveraging his influence to solve the internal crisis within the APC, he has become a voice heard everywhere.

Perhaps many people don’t know, but he mediated in the beef between Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, and Emir Sanusi. And since he waded in, the fight died down. Now again, he is playing an active role in resolving the crisis between APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, and the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

Continue reading: https://qwenu.com/2019/07/30/has-aliko-dangote-joined-politics/
Re: Has Aliko Dangote Joined Politics? by Officer4: 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2019
samueloduoye:

Political watchers will notice the friendship between the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and foremost businessman. Aliko Dangote in recent years. From being visibly present at events attended by major party leaders to leveraging his influence to solve the internal crisis within the APC, he has become a voice heard everywhere.

Perhaps many people don’t know, but he mediated in the beef between Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, and Emir Sanusi. And since he waded in, the fight died down. Now again, he is playing an active role in resolving the crisis between APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, and the Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

Continue reading: https://qwenu.com/2019/07/30/has-aliko-dangote-joined-politics/

It is simply because he is a member of the National Peace council under Abdusalami Abubakar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uzor Onwe Ph.d: A Personification Of Excellence / JUST IN: ‘presentation Of Certificate To INEC Not Mandatory’ / $50bn NNPC Contract Scam Another P&ID Fleece In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.