Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Invitation To Join WWJ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Invitation To Join WWJ (263 Views)

Sparta Rotterdam Confirm Okoye’s Invitation For Super Eagles October Friendlies / Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation / Russia 2018: Gernot Rohr, Pinnick Set To Clash Over Invitation To Tammy Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To Join WWJ by jattezy95: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2019
*Invitation to join WWJ*
*_Introduction_[color=#990000][/color]* :
Just in case if you are wondering what "WWJ" means, or what it is all about. Am prepared to break it down for you explicitly so that you will understand completely.
"WWJ" is nothing but an acronym that means _*"Win With John."*_ Yes, I am introducing you to my WhatsApp group. You may be wondering if this is another scam, or a form of dwindling! I want to assure you that it is not! Just in case if you are wondering what you will benefit from joining this group, have taken time to spelt it out below.

*Benefits of WWJ*
It is true that there are plenty, and many more of others out there that claims to do this business. It is true that some of them have scammed you. I have been scammed personally before times without number until I found a steady, reliable and sure source of sport predictions! This has worked for me and I think its only nice to let others benefit from what have been putting food on my table for quite a while now.
So, let's get down to the benefits quickly. If you join WWJ, you will qualify for:
✅ Daily *Accumulated Tickets* which could amount to about 2-10 Odds, all for *_FREE_* .
✅ Daily *Roll-Over Tickets* of 2 Odds daily, for *_FREE_* . I will explain this later on in this article.
✅ Lastly, You will have opportunity of joining the *_WWJ Inner Circles_* I will explain this also later.

*What is Roll-Over?*
Roll-Over is a techniques in sport betting which involves the process of setting aside a certain amount of money as your stake, and using it on tickets repeatedly until it reaches a desired goal. Let me explain this with this little illustration:
✅ Day One: #1k on 2 Odds = #2k
✅ Day Two: #2k on 2 Odds = #4k, and so on.
*Note* I must warn you and bring to your notice that it takes a very great discipline to adhere to this rule. Its takes patience, perseverance and time to yield desired result. But with time (i.e Your desired days), you will see a pleasant result. I am going to share a little experience with you but before that, let me share more light on the "WWJ Inner Circle"

*What is WWJ Inner Circle?*
This is what others call their VIP group, some call it VVIP group. I hate to talk about what others make, so let me tell you now that this is where the real deal happens.
The tickets posted to *WWJ* group may not be as sure as the one that will be posted in the *inner circle group.* Wow! It only takes a monthly fee of #1k to access this games. So why don't you join the winning team now.
*My experience in betting so far!*
I must admit that there are certain times that betting will frustrate you, and almost ruin you. But guess what? After loosing so much money, I discovered that all I ever needed was a *break* to make deep research, and that's what I did.
I stopped betting for about 3 months and observed the way things turned out, that's when I unravelled that " *favourite* " don't always win. Because Man city has all it takes to win a match doesn't mean they will emerge as winners every time. I often let my emotions take hold of me whenever I wanted to forecast match, and I always went for the big odds that will be the first to tear my ticket.
My brothers and sisters, if you are tired of loosing money, and ready to start small? Then join this group.
I must warn you that: I will never and never post any tickets of one thousand plus odds, if that's what you are looking for, then please just ignore.
There is nothing wrong in betting #5k on sure 3 odds and collect your #15k within a day without stress. A word is enough for the wise.
Join us if you want to win steady, on a reg. Am going to leave the group link below�����
https:///FLJDHrdukQt29Z5CZH4WSP
Re: Invitation To Join WWJ by Tbusted(m): 2:34am On Jul 31, 2019
Senior man group link not working. Am interested please add me up 09012701186. Thanks I will pay the 1k today
Re: Invitation To Join WWJ by joedash2019(m): 5:20am On Jul 31, 2019
I am interested but link is not working
Re: Invitation To Join WWJ by mkrest(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
would like to join , could you add me up 07063902274

(1) (Reply)

David Luiz Attempting To Force Arsenal Move - Report / My Football Daily Manna Strategy (5k Daily Profit) / Create Another Source Of Income And Make A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.