Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,941 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:58 PM

BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi (44468 Views)

BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) / Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Mcoutureankara(f): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi in a tweet addressed to Biggie revealed that she needs just 5 minutes in the Big Brother Naija house, and it is all because of Khafi.

Recall that Khafi has had s*x thrice with Gedoni in the Bbnaija house, something which Gedoni complained about.

The Nollywood actress, Adesua said her time in the house will be to tell Khafi “something” which might be in one or two words.

Adesua tweeted;

Dear Biggie, pls I need only 5 minutes in the house. I just want to tell Khafi something. Just one or two words

Read more

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/sx-adesua-etomi-says-she-needs-5-minutes-in-bbnaija-house-with-khafi/

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by donbachi(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2019
Khafi d strafi girl.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2019
So Juve is swapping 2 players + cash for Lukaku!

Can you imagine ?!

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2019
Is the Khafi a child? She'd better mind her business.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2019
A nigga once said:i just hope say no be about her strafing make you wan talk to her sha or you want make she teach you how she take dey do am..

But seriously peeps should learn to mind their business.the so called khafi is not a child..if adesua enter that house go preach give her i no go mind if khafi insult her sha.maybe e go teach peeps on how to mind their business..

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2019
no be small tin o

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2019
daddyzgel01:
and what will she do
help us ask am.o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by jaxxy(m): 8:55am On Jul 31, 2019
British gals like to express themselves, they don’t hold anything back on the other extreme Nigerians are hypocritical.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by ibrahimsalam: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2019
I hope it is not to claim being raped
Busy body somebodies
Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by tydi(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
grin

Khaffy is a sex addict, Etomi on the other hand is married to Gold whom always is on tour and not around. His wife etomi is always Hot so she started crushing on jcole pouring her love for him on social media, she came back to nigeria with a new song callwd soapy in trend she learnt the dance step using it to satisfy her sexual urge and to make her absent husband jealous she caught indecent tv show bbnaija at the moment to.... Be continued

I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Is the Khafi a child? She'd better mind her business.
and you are minding your business by commenting here

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
I am seeing snippets of BBN on my timeline.

People judging various housemates over what they consider human imperfections.

Let me tell you all this;

Those housemates are us.

Their character flaws, we have to varying degrees.

You may condemn housemate A, but see your mirror image in housemate B.

That is if you’re not a hypocrite who is even doing as much as, or worse than what you condemn.

Khafi likes sex? Easily deceived when she sees manhood? There are girls like that.

Gedoni is a silly “kiss and tell”? Many guys who are condemning him probably did it when they were his age.

Liars? Back biters?

Why do you think the same things happen with every episode of BBN?

If they were to pick a selection of 21 housemates from Facebook without the cameras, they wouldn’t do much better.

Auditions are simply to pick people who may not mind the cameras.

Character is that which you do when you think nobody is watching.

And many people in this space, won’t be much different from the housemates.

I know my own flaw sha.

But if I were ever to make auditioning for this show, I will be one of the first to be evicted.

After 10 days in the house, all I will be seeing in my head will be my madam wearing those her usual short gowns around the house and me following like a he-goat.

And even if I was single as a housemate, no matter how I like the thing, doing “Kerewa” in front of the whole world and under bedsheets is not my thing.

Me that likes looking at the whole body while in action.

Kerewa that does not involve missionary with legs pointed at the ceiling, is that one Kerewa?

I will just approach gateman of the house after seven days and tell him I have evicted myself.

Did I hear you shout “Gedoni”?

Common kataway!! I don’t kiss and tell.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Neddstark: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
If only she spent at least 5 mins in bed with Bankole Wellington everyday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by afroniger: 8:56am On Jul 31, 2019
Khafi, cheerful giver l'omo.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by boban007: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
emeijeh:
So Juve is swapping 2 players + cash for Lukaku!

Can you imagine ?!
YES 2 INJURED
OLD PLAYERS AND SMALL CASH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by richyfunky(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
Khafi is the realest among d girls.......... although she's just too naive to see thru d deceit of Gedoni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by MyGeneration(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
To go and gossip and leave.

Its hard for a guy to just hv sex with a girl and keep mute, theres no fun in that

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by TollaniINC(f): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
It’s allowed dear
Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Richimills(m): 8:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Really wished,there is something I can do too,so I can become popular also.
Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by MachadoPreto: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2019
People are jobless

You need go talk to an adult! Rubbish!

Go talk to a doctor please! You need it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by DeeTweenie(f): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2019
Did Khafi forced Gedoni to insert his rod?

They are both matured and its for the fun of the whole game.

If they dont do such, how will bloggers write new story lines?

Mrs. Banky, mind your business and allow us to enjoy watching in peace

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by olawale1516(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Gidoni see awof and he dey rush am ..khafi just dey open leg any how....Gidoni they claim she is a sex addict ..later khafi go talk too say Gidoni rape her to some friends..... yeye people..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2019
I just love this woman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2019
She wan go tell her to report Gedoni to BBN for raping her three times and demand justice....nonesense....ye femi wetin ? Ok nist
Re: BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Needs 5 Minutes In The House With Khafi by Boyooosa(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2019
why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija / Chinwe Spotted Shaun And Wanni Having Sex Last Night / Jeff Excited As He Reunites With His Family After BBNaija Eviction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.