Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,165 members, 7,970,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) (44730 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Graduateacher(f): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2019
daewoorazer:

The parents both deserve a resounding slap.

True
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Graduateacher(f): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2019
testes:
Something like this happened to me when i was 6yrs old...but my case was different... I was trying to peep through the other flat beside ours to see a beautiful neighbour's daughter the same age as me, no be my fault though this girl fine die...she was like the irresistible girl every dude for my street then wanted..That's how i fell from the balcony of a three storey building.
The girl came to my rescue by alerting her parents who quickly rushed to tell mine. Thank God i didnt land with any delicate part of my body, it would have been a story a relative of mine will be typing here...the fine girl wey i won die ontop her matter then is married with two kids now�

@ 6, you were crushing on a girl? that's weird except you were sexually abused at a younger age, you are meant to be innocent at that tender age.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by mildflame: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2019
daewoorazer:
SLAP Wetin, jail each of them 3months, father first then mother follows
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Psoul(m): 9:59am On Jul 31, 2019
This is too bad. The first day my wife left my kids at home and went to her shop to pick up something. I was so mad at her that nothing on earth will make her try it again. By the time I explained the dangers inherent in that action, she started shivering.

I could remember how one of my colleagues then could have lost his 5 children in a day.
He was our Quality Control analyst. He came to work leaving his wife and kids at home.
The wife then lock the kids in the house and went to market.
The kids were playing in the room with a box of matches. They lit the match and unfortunately, the fire entered the bedspread. From there to the foam. From foam to everything in the room. They ran to the palour. No way to escape from. The ceiling in the bedroom caught fire also and fell down. The fire started coming to the sitting room where the kids are. entered one of the furniture. The kids the hung on the door burglary proof.

Fortunately, there was this Okada rider that was passing around that house. He happened to know the person that lives in that burning house. Fortunately too, the house is close to our office.
The Okada rider came to the office and reported about the fire.
Unfortunately, this our colleague that his house was burning, was sent to Aba for an official job. When he was contacted on the phone, he told us that he was in a bus about to take off. That was how we stopped him from traveling.

Meanwhile, we have moved to his house with cans of water and cylinders fire extinguishers. By the time we got there, the sitting room was already on fire. No way to break the burglary proof. That area is a kind of GRA everyone has gone out. We have to drive back to the office and get the company welder who came with his tools and got the walls broken b4 the burglary proof could be opened. That was how the kids were able to come out alive.
Few minutes after rescuing the kids, the ceiling of the sitting room came by fire. The guy lost everything in his house. Clothes, Certificates and and pieces of furniture.

Never u lock up kids in the house without an adult wt them. The disadvantages will always out-weigh the advantages.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Horus(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=565sBnGS7A0

Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Olowokere(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2019
YugoMagazine:
Leaving your child alone at home has a lot of disadvantages which are more than the advantages because a child left alone at home, especially a toddler can get him/herself badly injured or even get into a practice/position which can really endanger his/her life and there’ll be no adult around to help.

A lot of action movies arent good for your kids also as they tend to practice what they watch on the television, who knows if the lucky toddler involved in this incident had been watching some Spider-man movies lately and then decided to practice it when he was home alone?

A video has surfaced online of a toddler (3 Years old) who was left alone at home by his parents, and no one knows how he managed to climb up the balcony and while trying to climb further up; he slipped and was left holding onto the ledge of the building for his dear life.

The toddler held onto the ledge of the building for a few moments and when he couldn’t hold onto it any longer, he fell freely to the ground, but luckily for him, their grand-floor neighbours were around, so, they all gathered and they grabbed 2 blankets which they positioned below the falling toddler to make sure he doesn’t fall directly to the ground; but on the blanket.

Watch Video Here- https://www.yugo.com.ng/toddler-falls-from-6-storey-building-gets-caught-by-neighbours-video/

The parent need a very serious slap to reset their brains Y leaving such child alone in this century of negative effects
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by goaldynboy: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2019
The child is a fighter!

I could see how struggled and attempted several times to climb up until he fell!!

Kudos to the neighbours!!
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by Rolly22(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2019
Pavore9:

That's no excuse to leave a 3 years old alone, it is criminal negligence, what if they was a fire in the apartment? Carelessness can never be rationalized and can never use the excuse that they need to go hustle before the court as am certain they would be prosecuted.

In all, glad the child physically survived it, emotional trauma is a different all together.

Don't mind that guy he would end up making a fine Dead beat Dad.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by kurlz(f): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
daewoorazer:

No, that's too mild, just a little excursion to jail. Like 6 months for neglect.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by mechanics(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
That's funny, he must have been watching action film.
Re: Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) by jajernwa22: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Noblefirstlady:

If they saw him climbing why didn't they stop him instead of taking pictures
I wonder ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Woman & Her Boyfriend Beat Husband In Owerri Brothel, Leave Him In Pool Of Blood / 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.