Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,085 members, 7,973,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:36 PM

Celebrating Ali Baba #234next - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrating Ali Baba #234next (737 Views)

Ali Baba Poses Like Pharaoh Of Egypt (photo) / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / Ali Baba Writes On Back-stabbing, Is He Referring To Helen Paul? (see This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Ali Baba #234next by sandra123: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2010
All hail the King of Nigerian comedy.

Recent NEXT interview with Ali Baba

"It all started with funny remarks at shows that grew into humorous presentations on stage during his undergraduate days at the Bendel State University, Ekpoma."

"“Initially, I was paid N30 for the shows, and my allowance was N120. So, I thought if I continued with the shows, I could make more money than what I was getting from home, and that started it. I just knew I was called for it because if I am on stage, nothing else matters.”"

Ali Baba you don try abeg.

All here: http://www.cp-africa.com/2010/10/16/234next-celebratingalibaba-ali-baba-comedy-fame-charity/

(1) (Reply)

Y! Magazine Presents The Freedom Issue Ft. Naija’s 50 Most Influential People / KSA & Obey Prepare For Historic Joint Concert / 4 Units Blackberry Torch 120k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.