Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,222 members, 7,943,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Nigerian Beyonce? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Beyonce? (1662 Views)

"de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Beyonce? by luvhenry(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2007
i think its ashionye who do u think?
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by busygirl(f): 5:41pm On May 13, 2007
She's far from it!
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by luvhenry(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2007
so who? shes d only one i cant think of we dont have pretty 9ja female artist
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by busygirl(f): 11:05pm On May 14, 2007
sHE'S PRETTY BUT. . .her musical career isĀ  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
There are some pretty female artistes like Qween, bouqui, Nnenna. .d lady in modenine's cry
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Imehnathan(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
We have pretty Naija female artists just they don't show u what u want to see and why use Beyonce as a yardstick.We have Omawunmi,Kel,Knighthouse,Nyore pretty chicks open ur eyes.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by baslone: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2009
It's either Azeezat OR kEMISTRY !
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Imehnathan(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2009
Baslonnnne why? Just cos they are celebs and all up in our faces doesn't make dem ugliest of uglies don't mock dem.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by baslone: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2009
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder!!!
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Bonjeh: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
Sorry but comparing Ashionye to Beyonce is a terrible comparison!!! Ashionye doesn't have music sense, its not personal but her music is wack.
Have U listened to her album, the best thing about it was the skit where girls were gisting. Please, please and please this topic should not even be
considered.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Dammyray(m): 7:55pm On Apr 23, 2009
Is it by force to compare some 1 with beyonce?
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Dotman01(m): 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2009
Abi ooo
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
ashionye is jst beyonce wannabe,
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Imehnathan(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2009
Nawaoo why must we always compare Naija artistes unfavourably with those abroad abi can't Ashionye be,feel,or act sexy because Beyonce is,i tire fore una,una own no pass to dey badmouth Naija.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by larayat(f): 9:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
i dont understand y sumone wud want to b recognise wit anoda person's name.y cant pple strive to make a name 4 their self rather dan adoptin sumone else's.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by sloobtv: 11:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
beyonce ko kelly rowland ni
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by sloobtv: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2009
beyonce ko kelly rowland ni
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by micdad: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2009
What do you guys think about chelle?

Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by micdad: 6:30am On Apr 25, 2009
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Imehnathan(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2009
@Larayat she's not trying to be like Beyonce,someone just felt the need to compare her with Beyonce,we have talents but people just have this inferioritycomplex thing in them they feel there's alway a Nigerian American as in Naija Beyonce,Naija kanye,bowwow and all that,they shld stop it it's not good for us.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Imehnathan(m): 7:46am On Apr 25, 2009
Who's that Chelle chic, she looks pretty from my phone is she Naija,and hey does anyone know May7ven men she's hot and Naija doing big things in London
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by baslone: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2009
Imehnathan:

hey does anyone know May7ven men she's hot and Naija doing big things in London

Yea,sexy girl- lovely video. She reminds me of Aaliyah.
I've met heard her once, very down to heart. She's Segun
Odegbami's daughter.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Imehnathan(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2009
Yea she's hot and her music according to her is topping charts alongside dem Estelle,Mariah carey(Cannon)in london and she even used to do backups for W.F singer Jamelia.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by tombola: 9:36am On Apr 25, 2009
must Nigerian artist always copy an international artist before they make meaning in their career or what?

Nigerian Beyonce? what ever does that mean? If Beyonce called herself American Onyeka Onwenu when she started her career, will anyone listen to her? Now you are looking for Nigerian Beyonce - have you heard South African Artiste nomenclating themselves foreign names to sell themsleves? Nigerians are illetrate peeps.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by Imehnathan(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2009
@Tombola I share ur anger but there shld be a limit ah ah Nigerians-"Illiterate peeps" for why.
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by roymorah(m): 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2009
it has to be no one but naya though her songs aint that hot but the babe hot gan! which ashionye? no way NAYA
Re: Nigerian Beyonce? by princesa(f): 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2009
Ashionye aint fit to kiss Beyonce's shoes cool

and May7 heard of her too, nice one she smiley

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The New Nigerian Music Social Website. Www.gbedunation.com / Oleku Beat Murdered By Vector! / Music Section Is Dulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.