Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Africa's Premier Mind Therapist Host Free Master Class To Depressed Persons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Africa's Premier Mind Therapist Host Free Master Class To Depressed Persons (289 Views)

I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Having Dry Throat And Sharp Pains. Feeling Depressed / Speech Therapist In Owerri Needed For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Premier Mind Therapist Host Free Master Class To Depressed Persons by Hamton(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
In the mist of current pervailing suicide cases in Nigeria, Micheal Jacob who is widely referred to as Africa's Premier Mind Therapist has taken a Giant stride towards averting future cases as he organises free master class.

The online master class which held on 27th of July till 31st of July is tagged Free Mental Health Master Class and it hosted four Life Coaches including Cameron Craig ( Australia), Belinda Smith ( Ghana), Suman Balani ( Singapore) and Cheryl Watson ( Nova Scotia).

According to the organiser, the master class focused on identifying what depression is, the causes of depression, the science of mental health and how to be mentally healthy.

"My goal is to enlighten participants on depression and mental health, how they can cope with depression and get out of it at will, that is why i had the rare privilege of bringing on board great coaches from different part of the world including International Coaching Federation President of Singapore, Mrs Suman Balani to share their expertise on the subject' He said

"So we trained 200 people who will inturn be besieged to train 10p people each too and if the tread continues, we may not be far from having a sane society with mentally healthy people and eventually eradicating suicide' He added

Micheal Jacob is a Certified Life Coach ( OLCA), Certified NLP practitioner, Certified Emotional intelligence Professional ( Pause Factory)

Re: Africa's Premier Mind Therapist Host Free Master Class To Depressed Persons by hajishakur: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
How can I benefit from this great opportunity please ?

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Pain? Ease Pain With These Exercises / Life Herbs Plus Limited - Have Health Issue Come In Lets Discuss / Lies They Tell Us About Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.