Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye (14677 Views)

I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye / Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa / Kogi Youths Guard Dino Melaye After Police Withdraws His Security (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by arijay(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
I stand with Dino
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
Stories
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Teejayphillip(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
Donmoscojaja:

lol

Baba no mind dem.... Nah so dem go dey mix bobo with Hennessy for us grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
I will revive kogi in 21days
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by momove4real25(f): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
See this

Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Larryndelaw: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
Is that all Kogi can offer
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Cajal(m): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Scammer
Another...singing senator

Go and ask Ade dancer in ede
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Techsunny: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Good for the job
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by johneddy: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2019
Eloquent speaker
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2019
That is a Power Speech and if he matches his words, his worths with mass programming actions, I see no reason he won't win.

He talks majestically and means it. Nothing stops such Humans. Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by spiritedtete: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
By building laterine and calling it Library
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Techsunny: 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
momove4real25:
See this
After hunger don finish them, that's d political strategy, if he enters second, he finish kogi people with hunger, Africans wise wise up. When ll' our mumu go do
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by bikefab(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Na so dem de talk...talk is cheap.
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by ogbonti: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Dino will use Kogi budget buy exotic cars.... NO WAY!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
modafoka. ole barawo thief

1 Like

Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2019
Major Scam...!!!!!!
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Stifferlaws: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Wow

Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by ajayiopy: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West Senatorial District at the National Assembly, on Wednesday, pledged to revive the state economy and bring it to an enviable height within four years.

Melaye disclosed this at a media interactive organized by the Kogi State Council of Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) for governorship aspirants, at the NUJ Press Centre, Lokoja.

Melaye, a governorship aspirant under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said the state was blessed with abundant resources but regretted the pervading poverty and penury owing to maladministration and widespread corruption.

While noting that countries now depended on ideas to revolutionize their economies, he promised that Kogi, under his watch, would not depend on handouts in the form of monthly allocations from the Federation Account to survive.

Melaye, who is the Senate committee chairman on aviation, said he would revolutionize agriculture and transform the abundant mineral resources in the state into tangible products that would earn the state good income.

He said that through ideas, galvanized and harmonized by quality leadership, Singapore was transformed from a Third World country to an economically-advanced nation, while Dubai became a high income generating city in United Arab Emirate.

“In four years, we will revive the economy of Kogi and the state will become the envy of others. I have gone around the world and I am sure that I have the necessary capacity and exposure to achieve this.

“I am talking about Kogi State and the generations yet unborn. Let us have public nursery schools, develop education, health and other core sectors to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, and restore the middle class.

“The paradox of Kogi is that in spite of our abundance, we are poor. Kogi is too rich to be poor. We have to prepare our youths for the future through ICT. Today, ideas have overtaken oil.

“We are focused and intellectually mobile with a vision and mission to drive the process.

“I will operate Kogi like an independent country. Kogi occupies 30,354 square kilometers of land, with a population of about 4.7 million people,” he said.

The senator, who disclosed that he would contest the presidency of Nigeria in the next eight years, stressed that his governorship aspiration was divine.

“I am an emissary sent to emancipate the people of Kogi State from economic cowards and financial scavengers,” he declared.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-revive-kogi-economy-in-four-years-melaye/amp/
U WILL ONLY 2019 MODEL CARS.
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Mcsoja: 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Well done sir, same old story
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
ikpeazu said more than that and that's why Abians are enjoying him till date
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2019
“... by buying new Lamborghinis and building new mansions”.
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by EagleNest(m): 1:49am On Aug 01, 2019
Is that all the best Kogi State have:Bello and Melaye?
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by ransomed: 2:09am On Aug 01, 2019
" Lienus"
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by abraham01emma01: 3:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Anyone who still believes these guys is the perfect definition of stupid. They'll promise you heaven and paradise before assuming Office. When they get there they'll forget you. This has been the case hundred times over. When our mumu go do for Nigeria?
Not matter of stupidity if anyone supported or believed senator Dino melaye. In terms of service rendering or sympathy " the worst of senator Dino melaye is the best of Gov. Yahaya Bello
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by abraham01emma01: 3:34am On Aug 01, 2019
The popular, honest, caring senator and eloquent senator. I considered you the best senator in Nigeria because you fought for us when GYB injected artificial hardship in us.
I will be one of your coordinators to actualized your dream.
Carry go my dear senator
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by blackboy(m): 3:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Kogi ppl or should i say Nigerians dont care about all this promises. 1. Party 2. Money for vote 3. The candidate
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by pasuma(m): 5:11am On Aug 01, 2019
your mumu neva do ? How did he fight for you ? by buying exotic cars or tree climbing ? Face your warrant in your state before coming to talk about other people state.
abraham01emma01:
The popular, honest, caring senator and eloquent senator. I considered you the best senator in Nigeria because you fought for us when GYB injected artificial hardship in us.
I will be one of your coordinators to actualized your dream.
Carry go my dear senator
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West Senatorial District at the National Assembly, on Wednesday, pledged to revive the state economy and bring it to an enviable height within four years.

Melaye disclosed this at a media interactive organized by the Kogi State Council of Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) for governorship aspirants, at the NUJ Press Centre, Lokoja.

Melaye, a governorship aspirant under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), said the state was blessed with abundant resources but regretted the pervading poverty and penury owing to maladministration and widespread corruption.

While noting that countries now depended on ideas to revolutionize their economies, he promised that Kogi, under his watch, would not depend on handouts in the form of monthly allocations from the Federation Account to survive.

Melaye, who is the Senate committee chairman on aviation, said he would revolutionize agriculture and transform the abundant mineral resources in the state into tangible products that would earn the state good income.

He said that through ideas, galvanized and harmonized by quality leadership, Singapore was transformed from a Third World country to an economically-advanced nation, while Dubai became a high income generating city in United Arab Emirate.

“In four years, we will revive the economy of Kogi and the state will become the envy of others. I have gone around the world and I am sure that I have the necessary capacity and exposure to achieve this.

“I am talking about Kogi State and the generations yet unborn. Let us have public nursery schools, develop education, health and other core sectors to bridge the gap between the rich and the poor, and restore the middle class.

“The paradox of Kogi is that in spite of our abundance, we are poor. Kogi is too rich to be poor. We have to prepare our youths for the future through ICT. Today, ideas have overtaken oil.

“We are focused and intellectually mobile with a vision and mission to drive the process.

“I will operate Kogi like an independent country. Kogi occupies 30,354 square kilometers of land, with a population of about 4.7 million people,” he said.

The senator, who disclosed that he would contest the presidency of Nigeria in the next eight years, stressed that his governorship aspiration was divine.

“I am an emissary sent to emancipate the people of Kogi State from economic cowards and financial scavengers,” he declared.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ill-revive-kogi-economy-in-four-years-melaye/amp/

i believe in you Dino.
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Igwesamco: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2019
Dino will deliver he has the zeal I'll support him
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 01, 2019
if pdp is dreaming to win this election, they should better not fill in Dino, if he will contest with ordinary Yahaya Bello, that is an automatic victory for Yahaya because the federal government will use all that is within its power to make sure he doesn't win the election. Dino is known for tackling and attacking government.
I would not see any different between him and Yahaya Bello. his main purpose will be to witch hunt his enemies
Re: I’ll Revive Kogi Economy In Four Years – Melaye by generic560: 8:03am On Aug 01, 2019
<a href="https://www.genericday.com/sildisoft-tablets.html">SILDISOFT TABLETS</a> is ready to bring a horizon of change in treating erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. The tablet has Sildenafil which displaces more blood in the penis at single push

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: We’ll Soon Unveil Big Men Behind Oil Theft / Buhari Writes NASS, Seeks To Borrow $5.851bn For Railway Projects / Rival APC Factions Clash In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.