Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,905 members, 7,912,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 09:16 AM

5 Things To Do In The Month Of August. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things To Do In The Month Of August. (410 Views)

Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / 5 Things To Do For You To Know If He Deserves You Or Not - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do In The Month Of August. by Jitesblog001(m): 1:56am On Aug 01, 2019
There’s still plenty of summer left stuffed into August and, most importantly, tons of free things to do this month. So we are about entering the month of August 2019, we are in it already. So as your friend, I will be sharing with you some things you should do this month (August), that will help you all round.

Be at peace with everyone

Kinda weird right, but it’s the truth. If you still have someone or people you’ve not been answering or returning their phone calls because of what they’ve done to you….for August, let everything die and recieve the peace you are to get from being in good terms with that person. That doesn’t mean you should accept every riffraff into your life, be cool with everyone and move on.

Learn something new in August

Yea….. how to swim, go sky diving, rock climbing. Just do something you’ve never done before. Am telling you this because of the experience first attempt gives. plus it kind of gives this sense of freedom.

Get a gift for a friend

If yours is more that one, get something for all of them, even if it isn’t their birthday. Just remind them of how they’ve been of great importance to you, appreciate them for choosing you as a friend. It will make whoever you’re doing that for free around you, and would love to share anything concerning them with you. Don’t give them gifts because if the benefits, give it to them from a point of love. See the rest @https://jitesblog.com/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help@me / I Will Marry From The North, Likely. / There Is Nothing Wrong In Impregnating Your Maid -marriage Counselor Advises Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.