Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:04 AM

Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) (9401 Views)

Reps Adjourn As Shi’ites Invade NASS, Pulls Down Gate / Iranian Shi’ites Threaten To Overthrow Buhari (video) / Shi’ites In Abuja Burn Flags Of US And Israel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2019
If Buhari can't obey court, they should not obey court too.
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Abeg what is this BMC nuisance saying ?

It's simple English na.
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by tigerclaws: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

My oga at the top, why u dey disturb me na? wink

I can't enjoy nairaland in peace again?
carry on sir
i just miss my love omenkalives
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
She started by "Assalamun Alaikum Warahamutallah Wabarakatuhu", an expression which ipob miscreants hate hearing, but for the hate for pmb, they are now in love with it.

It is obvious ipob are now championing islamisation in Nigeria grin

Pretty sure when the fulanis have confrontation with the president, fulanisation and rugarisation they once hate will become their greatest goal in life.

Very confused people. undecided
SAD WASTE iwofa tijanniyya moslems really need help.

Pele.
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Simplyleo: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2019
tigerclaws:
carry on sir
i just miss my love omenkalives
grin grin grin

But this one way u dey attack me left right and centre, I dey fear ur trouble oh wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2019
This babe needs a good fvck from me to reset her brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2019
aolawale025:
Okay, going to court was a better option

To achieve what exactly in court?

The same court has granted their leader Zackzaky bail 3 times and buhari refused to let him go
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by emmaoyes(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:
She started by "Assalamun Alaikum Warahamutallah Wabarakatuhu", an expression which ipob miscreants hate hearing, but for the hate for pmb, they are now in love with it.

Pretty sure when the fulanis have confrontation with the president, fulanisation and rugarisation they once hate will become their greatest goal in life.

Rubbish and baseless...
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by NnwachukuOkike: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simplyleo:

You are in pain. Keep insulting the giants of Africa IPOB, one day you will beg this IPOB for protection when the rain start falling.
Shi'ite just give Nigeria government microphone to challenge you in public
Technically, USA government banned Nigeria presidency from coming to USA.

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by sp2015: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
The origins of Boko Haram
Boko Haram had started 11 years earlier, in Maiduguri, the capital of the state of Borno. Following Nigeria's return to democratic rule in 1999, the population was hoping for the fairer distribution of wealth and an end to rampant corruption. It was at this point that a young preacher called Mohammed Yusuf appeared. He called for the application of Islamic law, and for people to turn their backs on the Western way of life. He declared that "Western education is a sin" — or, in Hausa, "Boko Haram." People's dissatisfaction proved a fertile soil for this preacher and his radical assertions, though he initially said he opposed the use of violence. We want to propagate Islam. Everyone has the right to hear the message of Islam," Yusuf preached. However, his attacks on all non-Muslims became increasingly explicit: "I say to you: The unbelievers are liars. They do anything to achieve power. They promise a lot and talk of peace, but in truth they are merciless." Yusuf's movement became very popular, especially in the northeastern states of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe. In early 2009, confrontations with the security services during demonstrations in all the main cities were a daily occurrence. Yusuf was increasingly becoming a threat to the Nigerian state.

Death of the founder, Mohammed Yusuf
When a Boko Haram demonstration was banned toward the end of July 2009, rioting broke out in the city of Bauchi, spreading to Yobe, Borno and other regions. The clashes lasted several days, and at least 300 people died in Maiduguri alone.
The Nigerian government responded with a large-scale police operation. A large number of people were arrested, including the leader of the sect, Mohammed Yusuf. According to a police spokesman, he was shot dead on 30 July 2009 while trying to escape. Members of the sect were reported to have been illegally executed by the police.

By this time, Yusuf had already named his successor: Abubakar Shekau. Under Shekau, Boko Haram launched a merciless "holy war" against the Nigerian state. The sect's activities moved underground, and its terrorism entered into a new dimension. It carried out many suicide attacks, including one on the police headquarters in the capital, Abuja. Boko Haram's increasingly brutal attacks, which now often targeted civilians, spread fear and terror in the region. Over ten years, around 32,000 people have been killed and millions driven from their homes

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by sreamsense: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
There is no problem if they want to continue protesting, but the lady should always be in the front to lead the protest. The only thing i will expect you not to do is to come here to tell us in this forum that "you are harmless and police have killed 150 of you" , i may not waste my "RIP" for stubborn and rigid organizations or individual who choose to die instead of dialog. I don't know if any of your previous protests have ever resolved any issue than worsening it that you just feel like continue your protest that will "delete" more of you.
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by Gandollar(f): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Abeg what is this BMC nuisance saying ?
can anything good come out of omenkalives? Even at the height of fulanis annihilation agenda in his village, he was still here hiding his face in the sand.
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by SamOyovwi: 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na fine girl o. If I get the chance I go hang her and give her that thing before she go back for her protest
easyfem:
See how she is so damn pretty and sound good .... But religion has damage her brain
Re: Shi’ites Deny Suspending Their Protests (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Olamsoh:
When Senator Dino Melaye climbed a tree and was there for over 9 hours, some people were laughing at him.

But that has earned him the Chairmanship of Aviation Committee of the Senate.

How?

He used the opportunity to study the movement of aeroplanes

LOL shocked for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Wassa IDP Camp, Promises To Tackle Insecurity / CBN: $6.96 Billion Current Account Surplus Coming In 12 Months / Sahara Reporters' Website Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.